Why

Why You Get Jealous So Easily

You get jealous easily, because you want to be everybody's best friend. If someone else makes your partner laugh harder than you, then you're going to doubt yourself. You're going to wonder if you're not good enough for them. Your jealousy will bring out all of your insecurities.

Why You're So Hard On Yourself

Pisces are the consummate loners. They're fine embracing their independence and doing their own thing. The world is full of curiosities the Pisces loves to explore: art, travel, food. But being independent all the time can be exhausting. You're hard on yourself because you're constantly paving your own path forward. Your life is so much less comfortable than everyone else who can follow set milestones and whose lives are easily understood by their family and friends. While you wouldn't have it any other way, it'd be nice to have some company once in awhile.

Here's Why You're Not In Love Yet

You are a big lover and since you haven't found love yet you're spending all your time and energy into loving your friends and family. It's okay to take some time to yourself and remember that you matter along with your happiness. You will find someone who has as big of a heart as you do once you start being a little more selfish and spend some time on self-love.

Why Someone Should Date You

At their best, a Pisces is filled with such a beautiful capacity to nurture and feel. They are caretakers, and will do anything to show you that they are there for you. They treat everyone as their equal, and they are cheerful and inspiring people. They are fun, kind, and they will always treat people the way they want to be treated. Pisces often need to be protected, that is how rare and stunning their hearts are.

Why You're The Black Sheep Of Your Family

They just don't "get" you. Pisces tend to be total outcasts from their families because they are sensitive, artistic souls who prefer to be alone and don't need the approval of those around them. Growing up, they spent a lot of time alone in their room listening to alarming music of one variety or another. It's not that you don't love them, it's that you're all very different people and it hasn't been important enough to you (or you just haven't figure out how) to bridge the gap.