Things You Should Never Say to a Pisces

1. " You decide."

This is the worst thing you can tell a Pisces especially if it's a Pisces rising as well. Pisces dread taking the lead on anything.  However, if you ask them gently to guide you - they would eagerly help.

2. "You're way too sensitive."

3. "Hey, cheer up."

Pisceans who are dealing with something heavy do not want to hear someone telling them to cheer up. If anything, this might actually cause them to get angry at you. A better option would be to be there for them, offer any help needed, and to let them cry it out.

4. "[Insert story about how you hurt someone]."

If there's one thing Pisceans truly despise, it's a bully. Any form of violent behavior or cruelty is a quick way to get them to back away from you.

5. Why do you look so spaced out?

Pisces live in two worlds at all times. One is in their head, which has a huge ocean and mermaids and the other one our real world. Much as they love company, a Pisces is seldom lonely. Every now and then he retreats in his own world of magic.

(Pisces are dreamers. Dreamers gonna dream, haters gonna hate. End of story.)

6. "Do this, do that!"

Pisces hate being pushed, given ultimatums and threats. You cannot force your Pisces to do anything. No. If you'd like them to take charge of something, ask them to HELP YOU. Then give them the outline, the task at hand.

(ON POINT. Just please stop telling us what to do! We hate being told. Especially if I'm about to do something and someone asks me right before I do it, I would be really pissed and won't do that anymore.)