Mindset

Pisces of a mature mindset knows where to draw the line of the fantasy versus reality. 

Pisces is quite original and artistic, so they won't see themselves as "going along with the crowd". They won't do it unless it's somehow beneficial. It can benefit them or someone else they love or care for it doesn't matter.

Pisces mindset is not "I have the ability to achieve what I desire". It's more like "I feel like I can/should do this". 

They may even become depressed, and give up, allowing life to push them in whatever direction. Astrologers refer to this as "going with the flow or adapting" for the Pisces.   

Pisces, especially Pisces men are often said to possess the skills and originality to achieve literally any dream that they desire. The problem is they are often also equipped with many delusions, and a bad habit of procrastination. Their imagination can get the best of them. That's why people say they need someone grounded in reality to achieve their goals, preferably someone with a ton of drive or will power. It usually has to be a partner who can persuade them. If they have a grounded and structured environment and equipped with some serious drive, they'll blow a lot of other people out of the water, and have a very happy/successful life.

If Pisces can manage to stay grounded, driven and optimistic they'll do just fine. If they don't have that luxury, Pisces should be forming strong relationships with people who possess these skills/abilities naturally so they can learn/absorb that. Especially in matters of business/love. Since people and their emotions, desires, and etc cause them to react so intensely they should really only be around people that are beneficial to them if their goal is success and happiness.