chapter | 2

I wanna kiss you, girl, I wanna kiss you
Girl, I wanna love you
---

Melanie

I woke up early to take a shower since I didn't take one last night. Today was Friday, the night of Kasey's party. Of course I wasn't invited, but I didn't want to go anyway. I felt like dressing well today. This was very rare on my part. I wore a floral dress with some white flats. Once I got done putting coconut oil and leave in conditioner my hair I headed downstairs.

"Morning dad." I say as I happily waltz to the table ready to eat breakfast.

"Morning baby girl. Can you do me a favor and go wake up your brother?"

"Yea." I decided to go grab my phone from my room before going to his room. When I grabbed I pressed the home button to see that I had 2 unread messages from my bestfriend Alyssa.

GIRL GUESSS WHATTT!!! -Alyssa
RAY ASKED ME OUT. :D -Alyssa

OMG LYSSA. YALL CUTE *_*. -Mel
After I replying, I walked to Jacob's room and knocked on the door. "Hey dad said wake up breakfast is ready."

"I'm up now go away." He replied harshly. I just walked away acting as if he wasn't talking to me in that tone. Even though I knew he was. I felt pretty damn happy today and I don't want anyone ruining it.

-

"Awe Mel you look so cute." Alyssa cooed towards me.

"Thanks, likewise."

"Thanks." Alyssa replied. Alyssa and I were just talking about random stuff when the the cutest guy in our class walked passed. Yes I guess you can say I have the biggest crush on Chresanto August. Alyssa knew by my sudden pause that "he" was walking past.

"Mel... Mel, you're staring again." That made me snap out of it rather quickly, but that didn't stop me from taking one last glance. He was walking with some of his friends greeting every girl that said hey to him.

"Hey sexy."

"Hey sweetheart." He replied. Soon enough he walked up to Kennedy, honestly I don't know what they are. They don't claim each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, but they're always kissing and hugging like a couple would. I simply roll my eyes and turn my attention back to Alyssa, only to get s view of her and Ray sucking each other's faces off.

"Cough. Cough. Single person here. Cough. Cough. Stop please. Cough. I think I have a cold." I laugh softly as they slowly stop kissing.

"Sorry Mel." Lyssa said.

"It's coo. I'll see y'all at lunch. Peace." I say throwing up the peace sign and walking backwards. Once I turned around I nearly ran into Chresanto. Oh shit! "I'm sorry. Excuse me." I say quickly blushing slightly. Continuing my way to Spanish.

--

I was desperately in need of sleep after school. Since it was the beginning of the year I really didn't have anything to do other then go to the gym to play basketball. Yea I ball I'm not completely a lame lol. Lots of people were staying after to have a snack with friends before Kasey's party. Alyssa left with Ray, so I was by myself this Friday. I decided that I would go get a snack by myself, so I drove to Qdoba because Chiplote is not me, and plus the place won't be packed because everybody loves going to Chiplote. "Can I have a burrito please." I say to the cashier.

"Yes, what would you like?"

"Chicken, lettuce, cheese, refried beans, and sourcream." The man soon hands me my burrito with chips and a drink. "Thanks."

"Big appetite, I see." I turn my head to see the one and only Chresanto.

"I guess you could say that." I reply going to a table near the window to eat. I watched the cars drive by and the many people enter and exit Chiplote. The people mostly leaving were adults because they didn't want to be around us teens. Yea I'm going with that reason. Soon enough I saw a shadow from my peripheral vision.

"Can I sit here?" Chresanto asks.

"Yea sure." I reply checking my phone for any texts from Alyssa. Soon a conversation sparked up.

"Melanie, right?"

"Yeaa. How'd you know that?" I say uneasy.

"Didn't you play Varsity Girls Basketball last year?"

"Yea. Ball is life. Chresanto, right." I acted like I didn't already know his name.

"You already know." He says popping his imaginary collar. I giggle softly at his sudden cockiness.

"Cocky aren't we? But actually I didn't." I did a stale face then I laughed.

"Yea whatever, but nah it's called confidence shawty."

"That's just a excuse shorty. Haha." I reply back. Why did I say that. I'm so lame. I look at the time realizing it's time for me to go. I wasn't planning on staying so long. "Well I have to go. See you around Chresanto."

"Ight, shawty." He winks causing me to blush, really hard. To be honest I never expected to ever talk to Chresanto. Maybe it was just luck.

----------------------------------------------
Lyrics: "Thirsty" PartyNextDoor

Do you think Chresanto has a thing for Melanie?

For next chapter.
Vote. Share. Comment.