chapter | 16

I don't do no old hoes.

Melanie

I had just returned back from the restroom. I was digging in my purse for my cell phone, but I guess I left it at the bar with Chresanto. When I got back Chresanto was acting weird like something happened to him. "What's up?"

"I don't feel too good," he looked nausea. He was turning a purplish color, and it was obvious with his type of skin tone. Like a concern mother I grabbed his hand, helping him out his seat to get him a cab that I just called. The cab arrived in less then 10 minutes, taking us back to the hotel. It wasn't long before we got there. I helped him into the the room lying him down on the bed. I started to check myself to call Lyssa, but I couldn't find my phone. I needed to tell her I left the beach with a sick Chresanto.

"Chres," I shook him a little before telling him I had to leave to go get my phone. "I'm about to go get my phone from the beach, okay?"

"Okay," he said hopelessly in pain. Well that's what it seemed like. I jogged out the suite going down to the lobby to use the phone down there to call a cab.

Apparently the cab service was having problems, so the couldn't come get me from the hotel. I really needed my phone, so I ended up walking to the beach.

Anonymous

Yes, it was going just as planned. I had called up the taxi company and told them that one of their employees were in trouble. I didn't necessarily lie, I just got one of my closest friend to do that one little deed for me.

Mel had left her phone at the bar she was sitting at.

Right now I was on my way to the hotel to "help" Chres. I watched Mel walk off to the beach looking for her phone, so I knew she wouldn't be back for another hour and a half, so I had plenty of time to do what I want.

I opened the door with my room key walking to his bed side. "Are you okay Chressy Wessy?" I asked calling him the name I use to when I was younger.

"Yes, Mel I need some soup," he spoke. I got highly irritated when he called me Mel, but I just brushed it off. I knew how to cure this quickly with out a problem. All I had to do was put honey on his forehead. Easy right.

I rubbed the honey on his forehead, and in about 2-3 minutes it should work. I was scrolling through my Twitter timeline until I heard a series of coughs, and some light talking. "What are you doing here?" He looked at me confused on, why I was here taking care of him instead of his girlfriend.

"I'm doing exactly what I wanted to do for awhile. Chres I miss us." I confessed.

"Well I don't miss us. I'm with Mel and you know that for a fact."

"I don't give a fuck. I care about you a lot, and you know that."

"I know it's... just... I really—" I kissed him half way through his sentence. He retaliated fast, by a response of trying to push me off, but that wasn't happening. Soon it was clear
he got lost in the kiss. I knew for a fact he missed me. It was written all over his face. I smiled knowing he was mine once again. Then I tried to take it a step farther and he allowed me. I began rubbing on his chest and abs slowly to get the mood set. The lights were turned down just a little bit by the light adjustment switch which set the mood. My temptation was definitely setting him off. My eyes roamed down a little seeing the slightest bulge in his pants. At this point I knew I had total control over him.

I sat on his lap gently straddling him, his bugle only making me moist in my area. I began to grind softly on him earning a groan. It was so sexy and it turned me on even more. I began sucking his neck as well only to receive yet another groan. He began to feel on my body, which made my mind wonder what wonders he could do.

I got up off of him going to close the door. I took off my clothes revealing my all black lingerie. His eyes began to trace my body causing me to get a little more drenched in my panties. I walked back over to him. Gaining my spot back without a problem. He cupped my waist in a admiring way which caused me to smile, but that was besides the point. I needed him in me now.

I started by taking his shirt off and gliding my hands down his abs onto his swim trunks. I tugged at the shorts, letting him know I wanted them off. That left him in nothing at all. He was already fully naked.

He started to help me take off my lingerie. I loved it. He cupped my breast once I was completely naked admiring them, then soon putting one into his mouth. That drove me crazy I could breath. I moaned softly to the amazing pleasure I felt. Then all of a sudden I felt a finger lightly run over my cat. I hadn't even realize that he removed his hand from my breast to touch my cat. "You so wet and warm babe." I began to blush but only for a second because he began fingering me. I was definitely in heaven right now.

"Uhhhh.... Chresanto.."

"You like that?"

"Ye— uhhhh, b—but I want you in me. Like now." I know for a fact I sounded demanding, but I need some dick and if Ray wasn't going to give it to me then— I don't know. He didn't hesitate for one bit before I felt myself being flipped over on my back. At that very moment Chres began gently teasing me with his hard member and that only made me wetter than before. "Uhhh, Chresanto stop fucking with me and fuck me already." He began to insert his member into me allowing me to let out a low moan. I felt so relieved that he finally put it in to me. Now I was ready for the ride.

He began to push in and out of me in at medium. It wasn't bad, but I needed him to go a little faster. Well because teasing me is never a good idea because I tend to want to cum faster then usual. "Faster— uhhh," I moaned a little louder causing him to speed up the pace. It felt wonderful and this is what I've been needing for awhile. If Ray wasn't gon lay the wood then I knew who would. "CHRESSSS... I'm about t— uhhhhhh"

He still hadn't came, yet I allowed him to continue stroking until he released. He let out a soft groan that was barely audible. After he released he clapsed next to me breathing hard. "Why'd you make me to that?" He asked right after we finished, "What did you do to me— I just cheated on my girlfriend, your bestfriend, Alyssa what the fuck?" He shouted in the now quiet room.

"Nothing, you knew you still wanted me frontin' like I wasn't your everything just a few years ago."

"And Alyssa you don't get it. I was dared to date you... because that was the only way kids would stop bullying me. I never liked you. And I never will, so get over this. Stay with Ray. And don't ever mention this to anybody, let's act like this whole thing never happened. Okay?" Chres avowed to me. I saddened a bit at his harsh words, but that still didn't stop my feelings. We dated for a good 3 months and for him to say it was nothing was harsh.

"Okay,"

"Now get out.." He said pointing to the door.

"Okay," I said grabbing my things leaving his room. I took a quick shower before heading back to the beach.

-

Lyrics: Antidote - Travis Scott

Like, comment, vote and follow.