chapter | 5

When shit hit the fan
Is you still a fan?

-

I see you act like you don't know a nigga. -Chres

What are you talking about? lol -Mel

"Yes I saw the bitch. She was putting her damn number in my nigga's phone. The fuck she think she is." I heard someone complaining in the girls bathroom.

"Girl you lyin. You slap the bitch?" One of her friends asked.

"No I would've b-" I walked in only realizing it was Kennedy and her groupies dissin me because it got mad quiet. That's when I remembered I put my number in his phone. She's mad over that. That's dead. Am I a threat or somethin.

"Um. What y'all lookin at?" I blurted out because I was starting to get annoyed with their constant staring.

"You." Kennedy's oh bold ass said. "And I advise you to stop texting my man o-"

"Or what?" I challenged which only receiving a hand to the face and a snap indicating her and her crew were leaving. She such a bitch. After I looked in the mirror at my appearance I seen my screen light up indicating I got a text from someone.

You chilled with my nigga Jermaine the whole time at lunch. You didn't even attempt to look my way. -Chres

Jermaine was completely gorgeous, but Chresanto had something to him that Jermaine just doesn't have.

Calm ya balls Chres. It ain't even that deep plus we're hangin Saturday. You'll have me all to yourself. -Mel

Alright that's coo wid me ;). -Chres

Oh yea Chres you betta get ya girl. She sending me threats just because we text. -Mel

Alright I'll talk to her -Chres

He better or he's going to be paying for her to get some new weave. I'm not playin.

-

"Lyssa where was yo ass?" I nagged. "I was left for dead. You know I don't like no one at the school." People are to much. One minute they loyal. The next day they fake as fuck tellin' all your damn business. I can't deal and plus Alyssa and I have been friends since day one from the womb. Her mom and my mom are besties, so that's how we linked up.

"Uh. You got Chresanto." She mumbled. "I was with Rayan. We had a little picnic." This heffa think she slick. Okay.

"I heard that." I chuckled right after. "Yo ass always skipping." Okay I know I'm over exaggerated that, but I didn't want to talk about Chresanto. That's actually the last thing I wanted to talk about. Don't want to get to attached. Right?

"No I'm not this was the first time." she confessed. "Don't trip. I'll be there tomorrow though."

"Girl guess what happened today with the bitch." Referring to Kennedy as the bitch.

"What?"

"Okay. I'm going to the bathroom right to fix my hair an shit and I hear Kennedy's oh loud ass talking about me saying "oh she put her number in my niggas phone yadda yadda yadda, so I walk in the bathroom and all them bitches got silent. Then she tried to tell me I can't text Chresanto. Bitch please he's the one texting my ass, so you need to get on him." I hissed out. Just talking about her makes my skin fucking crawl. She really grinds my gears.

"You lyin. I missed all that shit." she replied back.

"Yea." I chortled, " but I'll talk to you later."