chapter | 14

Guess its true ex's change

Friday
Anonymous

It all begins now.

Melanie

I was just finishing packing my backs for this trip. Alyssa has been on my back about Chres and I. In fact she has been a little to clingy for comfort. I simply shook my head trying to get those thoughts out my head. I just hope this trip turns out good for both of us.

Well Chres and I have talking for a while like on a higher level then friends. I like it. It gives me a different feel of Chres.

The plane leaves at 6. So be ready before 5, we're on our way to get you. -Alyssa Bear

Ok Lyssa -Mel

3:46 pm

I had time but not to much. I quickly grabbed a shower which took about 30 minutes. I washed my hair as well. I wrapped a t- shirt around my head allowing the water to soak in the towel while I put on lotion and my undergarments. I unravelled the towel soon followed by me sectioning off my hair into four parts. I applied more water and some coconut oil into it. I did that to all parts of my hair as well as detangling my hair. I smiled at my end result soon putting on my outfit.

I wore a plain black shirt with some light ripped blue jeans, and my pair of original timbers. I looked amazing, and I was real dynamic and determined about this trip. I need to have a good time.

"Hey Mel, your father left you money for the trip. It's downstairs on the counter," Katherine yelled from across the hall. It's been awhile since she has last talked to me. I was quite happy she hasn't. She probably got the clue that I didn't like her and I didn't want her as a mother figure considering my mother has been around.

I would like her and my father to start over, but I knew her and the guy that she went on the date with was hitting it off well. His name is Paul, he's really nice and sweet to my mom and Alana, so I automatically approve. Well that's until he decides to fuck up.

I had almost a good 30 minutes to spare before Lyssa was coming to pick me up. I walked downstairs thinking abut what I'm going to make for myself. I soon remembered I had a TV dinner in the freezer I could warm up and eat. Once my dish was done cooking I went into the living room, and finished up my last episode of Secret Empire.

4:36 pm

It seemed like they were taking forever to get to my house. I had already grabbed my bags and sat them by the door. I literary stood at the door looking at my bags just to make sure I got everything.

Knock! Knock!

I knew it was them since I heard a mix of Fetty Wap and Yo Gotti playing from inside of the house. I opened the door hoping to see Alyssa, but instead I got face full of Chresanto. Then I put my thoughts together, she wasn't going to help me take my bags down. Good thing Chres came up there instead.

"Hey,"

"Hey," Mel said smiling sheepishly at Chresanto's appealing appearance.

"You ready?"

"Yes... Wait I know what I forgot. I'll be right back." I quickly jogged to the kitchen grabbing my money off the counter. I read the note that was on it.

Have fun okay sweetie. Call me when you get there, and make sure you spend your money wisely. I gave you just about 3,000 dollars. To buy clothes, souvenirs and food. Don't go down there actin' up or I'll come down their and--- yea you know the end result. Have fun, but not too much fun :).
- love your father

I chortled at how embarrassing my father can be. I completely forgot about helping Chres with my bags. As soon as I got back to the door the bags were gone. Mostly likely in the trunk. Chres was waiting by the door patiently, whistling to the song playing from the car. "I'm sorry, I had to go get something from the back. Thanks for taking my bags."

"No problem," he responded kissing my cheek. He had a look in his eyes that I never seen before. To be honest it turned me on. I just blushed at his indescribable actions. We locked hands on the walk to the car. Only to catch a glare of Alyssa. She snapped out of it as soon as she saw me look at her. Weird. Ray wasn't in the car yet, so I assumed we were picking him up next. After Chres opened my door for me, he jogged to the other side to get in the car. We both buckled up our seat belts, and told Alyssa we were ready.

She pulled of quickly, and within 15 minutes we were at Ray's house. "What's up big homie?" Chres spoke shaking up with Ray before putting his bags in the trunk.

"Nothin much," Ray responded back. Soon hopping in the front seat. He kissed Lyssa cheek causing her to smile.

Ready? -ChressyPoo

Yes... Let the games begin. -Mel

Airport

"Flight 14626, your flight is ready," the lady on the intercom said.

"That's us let's get going," Lyssa said as we all grabbed our bags and walked to the security check.

"Take off any bulky metal, necklaces, earrings, phones and basically anything metal and put it in the bin," the man spoke in a monotone.

I really didn't have heavy metals on, but a necklace and some earrings from my grandma. I took those off and walked through the scanner. I grabbed my things as soon as it went though the machine. I didn't like taking off my necklace and earrings for anything in the world. After we all got checked, we left for our plane.

Anonymous

I sat not to far from Mel, close enough to know what she was up too. She wasn't going to have Chres for long and that's a fact. I envy the fact she has him at the moment, but what can I say- she got supa lucky.

I watched her giggle at one of the jokes Chres was telling. That was suppose to be me laughing. He kissed her cheek once again causing me to turn red. I frowned causing those near me to ask if I was okay. Of course I said yeah, but of course I wasn't.

-
Lyrics: Exchange - Bryson Tiller 💘

Vote, comment , share and follow
Chres in the mm