Chapter 1

I went to the Grill to meet Caroline after I got that creepy message from her ' You have to meet me at the Grill right now. No excuses !'  I got a little bit nervious Is everything alright? I came there just a few minutes after that message. It better be important Caroline. I walked really fast and as soon as I opened the door I bumped into one hot guy.

-' Easy love.' -He said with smirk and walked away. I stood there thinking about what just happened. 'Nice guy..'  I thought to myself. He was hot,but I didn't really have a chance to check him out, everything happened so fast. Anyway, I saw Caroline and went there.

-' Caroline,you freaked me out. What's wrong?' -I said sitting at her table.

-' Everything's wrong.' -she started in her 'drama' style.

-' Everything?' - I raised my eyebrow.

-'There's more Originals in the town. Klaus, not to mention blonde bitch, Elijah and two more brothers.' -she said so fast I couldn't catch every word.

-' I love Elijah.' -I said with a smile.

-' What? Don't even think ab-'

-'Caroline. It's alright. I'm joking. So...are those two guys hot?' 

-' I don't know. Even if they are you're not going to meet them, or talk to them, understand? I want to see at least one friend with her family and kids.'

-' And I have to be that friend?' -I laughed.

-' Yes. You can have normal life, you know?' 

-' Car, I really have stuff to do, I thought something was wrong or important !' -I said standing up.

-' This is important.'

-' Bye Caroline.' - I said walking away.