Chapter 31

I slowly sat on the bed and lost myself. I thought of this night. I will kill Damon for telling me that. Maybe it's not true anyway. But there's no turning back. I am not going to feel anything again. I took my phone and called Damon.

-' Andrea.' -He answered.

-' Is it true?' -I said quietly. -' Is he really dead?'

-' Yes. I'm sorry.' 

-' Who did it?'

-' Look...'

-' Who did it?' -I asked raising my voice.

-' Jeremy. But it's not his fault, I mean...' -I hung up. Jeremy. And I tried to save his life. I'm going to hurt him so bad. 

-' I told you.' -I said quietly to no one. -' I told you, but you didn't want to listen. You thought I was stupid, you knew what to do. I hope you're happy now. 'Cause I'm not.' -I raised my head up, like I was waiting for an answer. I sighed and threw myself and the bed, burying my head into the pillow. There is no switch. No one can turn emotions off. But I will not be the same. They'll see. I let a few tears and turned to another side. -' Please, turn off.' -I said loudly, but I just couldn't stop crying. -' It is off.' -I said sighing. -'It is off.' 

When I woke up the next morning, I felt a huge hunger. I needed a snack. I opened the window and got out. I didn't want to face my dad, I was afraid I might eat him. I was totally messy. I stand next to one tree and observed. There was a girl, walking through the park, she caught my attention. I speed up to her and took her hand. She looked at me totally confused.

-' What's your name, dear?' -I asked smiling.

-' Jenny.' -She said frowning.

-' You look nice, Jenny.' -I stopped walking. -' Don't scream.' -I compelled her. I leaded her behind one tree and bit her. I started drinking. It was delicious. I remembered how Kol brought me one girl my first night as a vampire and stopped drinking. I looked at the distance and tear away my thoughts. I started to drink from the girl again untill someone pulled me away.

-' What the hell are you doing?' -Damon shouted. -' You didn't.' -He came closer and put his hand on my face. 

-' Oh, yeah. I did.' -I smiled. -' Now I want to see Jeremy.' 

-' You won't. -He said feeding the girl with his blood. -' He's gone with the group to wake up Silas. I'll join them soon...You will not remember what just happened.' -He compelled the girl, than turned to me. -' If I hear that you are making troubles, I will lock you in the cellar.' -He said frowning.

-' Good luck with finding me.' -And I disappeared. I packed my stuff quickly, and took all the money I had. If I get into a crisis, I will just take more from someone. It was easy. I didn't know should I say goodbye to my dad...I started walking and than I stopped. I knew someone crazy enough to come with me. I speeded to my ex really close friend, Emilia, and knocked at her door. We were inseparable before all those Elena,Caroline and Rebekah drama. She opened the door, looking as beautiful as always.

-' Lost friend.' -She smiled. -'Come in.'

I stepped in and hugged her. -'Wanna run away?'

-' To where?' 

-' Anywhere.'

-' Listen...' -She looked me at the eyes. -'Let me just pack my stuff.'

-' See you in twenty minutes in front of my house.' -I turned to go. -' Oh.' -I turned back. -' Don't tell anyone.'

-' Don't worry.' -She smiled.

I walked to my home slowly. I have to make up to her every moment we were apart. And to tell her so much. I will not hear from anyone here. And when we come back, I will take my revenge and try to bring Kol back. He will not be forgotten. Never. And I know that I will see him again. I'm sure. 

I took a shower and changed my clothes. I closed my luggage and threw it through the window. Dad was not at home, and I didn't want to say goodbye to my step mother. I jumped though the window and entered my car. I threw my luggage at the back seat and than Emilia hopped in the car, throwing her luggage back too.

-' You have so much to make up to me.'

-' I will.' -I smiled.

-' I brought so much chocolates.' -She chuckled. -' Where are we going.'

-' We are going to the airport. And we will see which plain is leaving first.' -I laughed. 

-' Amazing.' -We both were so happy at that moment. -' We're going crazy.'

-' You haven't seen craziness yet.' -I smiled and started driving. On the radio was Aerosmith and we both started singing. It's going to be an amazing trip. And after that I will make real everything I want. Bring Kol back.