Chapter 11

I went out to think about things that happen.

-' Andrea, glad to see you.' -I heard Elijah say. I smiled immediately when I heard his voice. I liked Elijah. If I hadn't met Kol, I would have definitely fallen in love with this man.

-' Elijah. I'm happy to see you too.' -I said turning to him.

-' How are you?' -He said smiling.

-' I'm fine. Just my dad is getting married.' -I said and rolled my eyes. -'How are you?'

-' I'm well. That's a great news, right?' -He said seeing that I was not so happy about it. Actually, I wasn't happy about it at all.

-' Not really. I don't know what she wants. He's much younger than my dad and she is beautiful.'

-' Don't be jealous...' -He started, but I cut him.

-' I'm not jealous. I just don't understand.' -I was jealous.

-' Beauty is something that comes and goes.'

-' Well yours didn't. Don't frown, it's true. You fascinate me... Beauty is the queen and it makes princes of those who own her.' -I said and he smiled.

-' I like what you just said.' -He stopped. -'Hey, Kol.' -He said and I turned to see Kol.

-' Hello brother. Andrea.' -He said looking at us.

-' Hey.' -I smiled. -' When did you come back?'

-' I'll leave you two, you probably have a lot to discuss of. I'm looking forward to talk to you soon again, Andrea.' -He said with that perfect smile. I smiled and nodded.

-' I'm looking forward to it too Elijah.' -I said and turned to Kol when he left. -' Have you planned to call me?'  -I said seriously.

-' Why would I? I see you had a nice chat with my brother.' -He said looking me deeply in the eyes and I tried to ignore it.

-' So how was wherever you were?' -I said coming closer.

-' Good.' -He said still looking at me and I couldn't tell what he was feeling at that moment. 

-' I'm glad. Do you want to go somewhere?' -I asked

-' No, I was just going home. I need a rest. I'll call you later.' -He said walking away.

-' Well, you said that last time too.' -He smirked and walked past me. I stood there for a moment and raised my eyebrows. That guy really doesn't deserve me. I can do much better. I said to myself and kept on walking. I didn't want to go home, I didn't want to go at the Grill, I just wanted to be somewhere alone with Kol. So, I took my phone, thinking that maybe if I told him I miss him, he would come back and actually be nice. 

-' We just met, if you don't remember.' -He said when he answered the phone. I regretted that I called him immediately.

-' Seriously? Came here I want to talk to you.' -I said angrily.

-' I already told you I'm tired.' -He said probably rolling his eyes.

-' Kol, really I don't want to be in relationship like this.'

-' We're in relationship? Is there anything else I don't know about?' -I couldn't believe what he said. My eyes were wide open and if he was closer I would probably kill him.

-' Fuck you, Kol.' -I said trying to calm myself down.

-' Wow, you really said that? Well I can't believe. You insulted me.' -He said sarcastically. I hung up and went at the Grill. I opened the door nervously, and remembered how I bumped into him first time. Forget it. Get over it, Andrea. I said to myself. I saw Damon at the bar, of course.

-' Hello, little bird, what's up?' -He said and smirked. I looked him for a second and than I pulled him closer and kissed him. It was short kiss, I stepped back and sat next to him.

-' What was that for?' -He said completely confused. 

-' Well I thought you're here to solve girl's love problems.' -I said taking his drink.

-' Not anymore. Try with Stefan.' -He said ordering another drink.

-' No, I'll go home.' -I said getting up.

-' Yup, we all agree I'm hotter.' -He said smirking.

-' I think Stefan is hotter.' -I said whispering.

-' That's impossible.' -He said turning to me. His face was so funny. -' I made you laugh, good. But that wasn't funny. Problems with Kol? Do you know he kicked my ass with his bat?'

-' Really? Well if you need anything let me know, I'm going home.' -I said walking away.

-' Trust me, I will.' -He said taking his drink.

I went home and sat next to Melanie in the living room.

-' Where's dad?' -I asked not looking at her.

-' He went out to buy some things.' -She said and I nodded looking at TV. -' You don't like me much, do you?' -She said looking at me.

-' I just don't know why are you with my dad, when you can be with someone much younger.' -I said.

-' Well, your dad is a catch.' -She said laughing. -'And I like older men. Don't worry, I'm not a bad person.' -She said seriously.

-' I hope so. We'll have a chance to meet each other. I'm going to my room.' -I said standing up.

-' Ok.' -She said turning to watch TV.