Chapter 30

I was passing through the streets of Mystic Falls. Everything smelled different. I could smell someone from a huge distance, I tried to control myself. I should try to turn my emotions off, I wondered how would that be like. Could I really feel nothing? I was too sensitive, it wouldn't work. Something was different, or I was different. People looked so strange, They were just...food. My father was food. I shook my head to stop those thoughts. I can't think about that. I will go straight to my home and my father will be just a normal father. Or I will be just a normal daughter. Damn! I needed someone to help me through this. I couldn't stop my thoughts. Without knowing it, I was in front of my house. I opened the door but I couldn't come in. I needed my father to invite me in. 

-' Dad?' -I yelled from the outside. -' Dad?'

-' Hey, honey, why don't you come in?' -He said coming downstairs.

-' I will.' -I stepped in. I felt release. 

-' Where were you last night?'

-' With Caroline.' -I said frowning. 

-' Is Caroline Kol?' 

-' I need to tell you something?' -I started. -' I want to move in with Kol. For some time.'

He was disappointed but he agreed. I was ready to compel him, and I'm glad I didn't. Everything about me changed, even my thoughts. But I was feeling better and somehow happy. My phone rang, so I answered.

-' Andrea, I need your help.' 

-' Elena?' -I asked raising my eyebrows.

-' Yes. Look, I don't have much time. I need you to make Kol to uncompel Damon. Otherwise, Damon will kill Jeremy. Can you do it?' -She asked in hurry.

-' I can.' -I mumbled. 

-' Thank you.' -She said and hung up.

I was confused, but I didn't want Damon to kill Jeremy, so I went to find Kol. God knows where is he now. I went straight to the mansion. I heard him and Rebekah in the hallway.

-' Enough of this foolishness. Put it down, Kol.' -I heard Klaus. In the second Kol was in front of me. He dragged me outside.

-' What are you doing here?' -He frowned.

-' I was looking for you.'

-' Not now, Andrea.' -He said going past me.

-' I want you to uncompel Damon.' -He stopped walking and turned to face me. -' I don't want Jeremy dead, and I don't want to look after Damon when he tries to kill himself.'

-' Sorry, darling. I'm trying to protect you. I will not change my mind.' -He said coming closer.

-' Things will be fine here, I will be fine. Let's just go away and let them face Silas.'

-' First of all: they're not going to raise Silas. And second of all: I will not un again.'

-' We will not run, just...'

-' I will not change my mind.' -He cut me.

-' Stop that stupid compulsion or I will leave alone.' 

-' Is that some kind of threat?' -He asked, getting more serious than before.

-' No, I'm just giving you a choice.'

-' I don't like it.' 

-' Choose.'

-' Have a nice trip, then.' -He said walking away. I felt horrible. 

-' What are you doing?' -I asked following him. 

-' I'm going to kill Elena Gilbert and I will rip off Jeremy's arms. Than I will find Damon and kill him to. '

-' What about me?' -Iasked, my heart beating like crazy.

-' You love me too much to go away from me.' -He smirked and disappeared. 

Without knowing it, I started crying. I was thinking to turn my emotions off, but I controled myself. He was right. I do love him. But I will go away. I will disappear, at least for a couple of years. I will not move anywhere with him and my biggest regret, at the moment, was that I was a vampire. Maybe I will stop loving Kol and I will never find anyone, I will never have kids...I was at the edge. My emotions were almost off, but I promised to hold on. 

I was walking through the park, feeling the wind. The feeling was beautiful and it relaxed me. I wiped away tears and looked up at the moon. It was beautiful. My phone rang, but I ignored it. It rang again and I answered.

-' Is everything ok?'

-' Actually, it's not.' -Damon said.

-' What happened?'

-' Kol is dead.'

I hung up. I didn't know what to say. I sat at one bench and looked away. I was at shock. I felt nothing and at that moment I realized- It was off.