Chapter 13

I stood there looking at him, didn't know what to say. I really missed him and I was glad he was there again, but the way he left was so unfair.

-' Surprised to see me?' -He said smirking.

-' Actually, yes. Very much.' -I said rising my eyebrows. -' Why are you here?'

-' Don't make me think you're not happy that I'm here.' -He said still smirking.

-' Well what can you possibly expect from me after you left like that?' -I said calmly.

-' Don't judge. I was in coffing for one century. You didn't really expected that I'll be here all the time.'

-' Well you should just let me know. Now, do you mind? I would like to take a shower.' -I said raising my eyebrow.

-' I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable with me when your father was here. But now...' -He said looking at me. '-Now, I think I might stay here for a few days.' -He smirked and came closer. 

-' I'll call Stefan.' -I said stepping back. He came closer again and started touching my hair.

-' Go. Call him. But you don't want him to be hurt, right? You know he doesn't have any chance, don't you?' -He said softly, still touching my hair. -' I promise I'll be good.' -I took my towel and went to the bathroom. I couldn't help but smiled. OMG, why am I smiling. I was supposed to be angry. I thook some new clothes and walked downstairs. He was at the living room, watchng TV. He turned to look at me.

-' I expected you just in a towel.' -He said smirking.

-' Kol, you can't just bump into my house and stay here.'

-' You invited me, right? Come here, sit. ' -I sat next to him.

-' And you promised that I'll not regret, but I certainly did.' -I said looking at him. -' You know, I should hate you.' -I said looking him deeply in the eyes, like he does every time when he tries to piss me off.

-' But you don't, do you?' -He said looking me too. There was a horrible silence in the house.

-' No, but I should.' -I said taking my remote to find some movie.

-' Good enough for me.' -He said smirking. I looked at him confused.

-' You still don't have a chance.' -I said blinking.

-' Of course I do.' -He said smiling.

-' You don't.' 

-' You're lying.'

-' No, I'm not.'

-' Yes, you do. Your eyes are doing that thing when they don't match your mouth.'

I looked at him, 'How the hell does he know that ' I was not that bad liar. In fact, sometimes I lied that good that even Stefan couldn't notice that I wasn't telling the truth.

-' How do you know about that?' -I asked angrily.

-' It's obvious.' 

-' But it's not. No one ever noticed that.'

-' It's obvious for me.' -He said and I looked at him blinking twice. -' Don't do it, you're busted.'

-I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what. 

-' Well I have to go.' -He said getting up.

-' Where?' -I asked getting up too.

-' I thought you don't care.' -I gave him that WHATEVER look. -' To make clear some things with my brother.' -He came closer and kissed me. I stood there, didn't know what to say.

-' Don't wait for me. Goodbye darling.' -He said smirking and left. ' That guy is so weird ' I thought to myself and turned some movie on TV.