Chapter 8

I smiled during the kiss because of the way he threw me on the couch.

-' So, are we going to watch some movie? ' -I asked.

-' No, I'm good.' -He smiled.

-' Come on, Kol. Are you really going to kiss me all day?' -I asked laughing. But honestly, I wouldn't mind. He looked at me.

-' Anything but Twilight or The Notebook.' -He said annoyed.

-' But The Notebook....' -He looked at me and I stopped talking. I went to find something scary. And I found Wrong Turn 4. 

-' I haven't seen it. Go on, play it.' -He said smirking. I put it on and sat next to him. Those scenes in the hospital were so horrible, especially the part when they ripped arms and legs of one guy. Really horrible.

-' Oh, I hate this scene.' -I had to comment. He laughed. Obviously, he found those scenes very funny. Then there was that even more horrible sex scene, and I took the remote to skip it.

-' Hey, hey, what are you doing?' -Kol said and took remote.

-' Kol, I don't want to watch it.' -I said, trying to take back my remote.

-' Well I do.' -Kol said smirking. I covered my eyes. -' Oh,come on darling. You obviously watched it once, since you already knew when that part was coming.' -He said smirking and I could hear his sick thoughts.

-' I didn't watch it.' -I said feeling so uncomfortable. This guy knew how to embarrass me. So the scene was on TV and I tried to look away. Kol looked at TV, then at me, then TV again. And I just wanted to walk away. Finally it was over. Thank God.

-' Very good scene. Will there be more of this?' -He said smirking.

-' Just one more, with those two girls.' -I said looking away. He knew I was uncomfortable and he liked it. I didn't talk at all during the movie. Even the most horrible scenes didn't scare me, all I was thinking about was that look he gave me during those sex scenes. He enjoyed when he made me blush. 

The end of movie was so funny for me too. Who would expect that? We laughed and I went to turn the video off. When I turned around he was so close to me. I thought he would kiss me, but he didn't he hugged me tight and played with my hair.

-' What was that for?' -I said and sat on the couch. He sat next to me.

-' Nothing. Why? You didn't like it?' -He said with a smirk. He knew I liked it.

-' Maybe.' -I said and smirked. He came closer and kissed me softly. I felt his tongue on my upper lip, asking for entrance which I allowed. I loved his kisses. They were so sweet. I felt his hand on my leg. I tried to ignore it, but it moved up, all untill my shorts when I stopped him. But he obviously didn't mind. He did it again.

-' Easy Mikaelson.' -I said quietly. 

-' What? I'm not doing anything bad.' -He smirked and started kissing my neck. At one moment I sighed and I felt his smirk while he was kissing me. I felt uncomfortable again. God, this guy has sick mind. But he was leaving me breathless. He knew what he was doing. He knew what I like, what I don't like and what's annoying me. He knew to use those things against me. And I really wanted him.

-' Let's go somewhere.' -I said getting up. I knew if we did that few moments more, I would allow him to do anything he wants, and it wasn't time yet.

-' Why? This was going great.' -He said pulling me back into his arms.  I sat in his lap.

-' I know. That's why we're going somewhere, to do something else.'

-' Now I get it. You're scared.' -He said and smirked, kissing my neck again.

-' I'm not scared. It's just not time yet.' 

-' What does it matter when it's going to happen?' -He said giving me that amused look.

-' Interesting. But no. Let's go somewhere.'

-' Where do you wanna go?' -He said annoyed.

-' I don't know. Let's...' -I looked up and saw my dad getting into the living room. 

-' Oh my God, dad what are you doing here?' -I said getting up. My dad just caught me sitting in Kol's lap.

-' This is my home remember?' -He said and looked at Kol.

-' Dad, this is Kol...my friend.' -Friend? Seriouslu Andrea? But I was confused and I didn't know what I was saying. I saw that Kol gave me that look 'Just friends?' 

-' Sure.' -My dad said, he obviously didn't believe me.

-'Well, we're going at the Grill. Bye.' - I said pulling Kol out with me.

-' Just friend?' -He said with a smirk. -' I didn't know friends are doing those things, friend.' -He said smirking.

-' What do you want me to do? I was confused. OMG could he come at worse moment? '

-' Of course he could.' -He said, still smirking.

-' Stop smirking, Kol. My dad never saw me with anyone before.'

-' Well I am flattered.' -He said hugging me.

-' Let's just go at the Grill and try to forget this.' -I said getting in the car.

-' Fine. Let's go.' -He said, still with that amused smirk on his face. I just hope dad will not interrogate me about him.