Chapter 25

I called Stefan, I really needed to talk to him. I was feeling lonely those days, like everyone was ignoring me. Caroline didn't call, I don't even know what is happening with Bonnie, Damon drunk, as usual, Stefan around Elena all the time, and no one was talking to me.

-' Hey Andrea.' -Stefan answered.

-' You sir broke my heart.' 

-' My apologies, lady. Is there anything I can do to fix that?' -I could feel him smiling, that made me smile too.

-' You idiot.' -I laughed. -' Why didn't you call me?'

-' Sorry, I was busy. So you wanna hang out?'

-' Yes, Stefan, please.' -I said joking. -' But before you say NO, you should know that I insist and I will be really angry if you reject me.'

-' I would never say no. '

-' Duh, there were times when you did.'

-' Alright, enough with this talk. Meet me at the grill in a 20 minutes.'

-' Sounds great.' -I smiled.

I took my favorite jeans and tight black shirt and went down to find some nice shoes. My dad and his wife were sitting in the living room. I told them I'll be with Stefan and went out. Situation in the house was as usual. Dad and Melanie were happy, I was happy for them, maybe. Anyway, there was no fight, and dad sometimes gave me his credit card, strange after what happened few months ago. I opened the door and got in the Grill.

-' Are you cold?' -Stefan said hugging me.

-' No.' -I smiled.

-' Well that looks really good on you, it's just too tight, don't you think?'

-' Come on, Stef. Do you know how many girls would die to have a body like mine.' -I said raising his eyebrows.

-' I know.' -He laughed. -' But we have to hide you from Damon, he already thinks you're gorgeous.' -I laughed at this comment and we sat at the bar. Matt was working that night. Rebekah was few meters away from him, it was totally obvious that she liked him. Caroline and Tyler were playing pool. Looks like they had a lot of fun. The Grill was full that night, there was no free table. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jon. I dated him last year.

-' Oh my God, Jon.' -I said happily hugging him.

-' Hey Andrea, it's so good to see you. You look amazing.'

-' You too.' -He really looked amazing. His blue eyes were gorgeous and that hair...I realized I was staring. He smiled. -' It was great to see you, Jon.' -I said turning to Stefan.

-' I hoped we could talk sometimes, I would love to know how are you doing these days.' 

-' Yeah, sure.' -I said, although I wanted to say no. 

-' You've got the same number?' 

-' Yes.' 

-' Well then, see you soon.' -He smiled and turned aroung.

-' See ya.' -I said turning to Stefan. He was already looking at me. 

-' He seems like a nice guy, why did you break up?' -I knew he was messing with me.

-' Shut up.' -I said sipping my drink.

-' Maybe Kol knows, I'll ask him.' -He smirked. I opened my mouth and raised my eyebrows. -' I'm just messing with you, you're secret is safe with me.' -He winked. That was driving me crazy.

-' What secret? I have no seret, Kol. I mean Stefan.' -He laughed at this, but I was really confused. I turned to see who else was there. Deep, deep down, I knew I turned to see Jon. He was still looking at me. I kept looking like I was searching for someone. 

-' You think I should go out with him?' -I suddenly asked Stefan.

-' I don't know. That guy seems still in love with you.'

-' But I love Kol. And if Jon makes me problems with him, it will be disaster. Just imagine angry Kol.'

-' Are you afraid of Kol, Andrea?' -Stefan asked seriously.

-' I'm not. He wouldn't hurt me... I'm afraid of problems with him, I don't want us to fight.' 

-' You have time to think about it. Maybe you should call Kol and tell him you will go out with an old friend.' -That seemed like a good idea at first. But then I thought about Kol's reaction and I could never imagine him saying: 'Go and have fun.' I can only hear: 'Don't you dare to go.' With that I finished my drink and got up.

-' Come on, let's go.' -I told Stefan. 

-' I think I'll stay.' -He said pointing at Elena.

-' At least walk me to the door.' -I said rolling my eyes. He smiled and went with me.

-' Drive carefully.' -He said closing my door.

-' I will. Have fun.' -I went to my home, thinking about what should I do all the way. But anyway, calling Kol was the best idea.