Chapter 28

-' We're not going anywhere.' -Kol said angrily as he walked into the room.

-' What? Why?' -I asked following him.

-' They are trying to raise Silas. You know what it means?' -I shook my head confused. -' That means hell on Earth. He will kill us all. And I need to stop them.'

I listened what he was saying and I couldn't realize anything. I wasn't really interested in those things, they could do whatever they want if they ask me, but I had a feeling that this time things are going to be different. -' Why would they do that?' -I finally asked.

-' Because of stupid Elena. She wants to be human again, and Silas has the cure. I don't know why anyone would take that cure and give up on immortality.' -He said sitting down.

-' 1000 years alive and you're still not sick of living?' -I asked smiling.

-' Never have, never will.'

-' So what are you gonig to do?'

-' I'm going to stop them. I like the Earth like this. And if I have to, I will kill them all.' -He said raising his eyebrows.

-' Come on, Kol.' -I started coming closer to him. -' You don't mean that.'

-' I do.' -He smiled then looked at me. -' And I will. The worst thing is that my sister is going to take the cure, and she is willing to put me back in the coffin for the next hundred years. If I have to I'll kill her to.' 

-' You can't be serious.'

-' Silas would kill them all anyway. You don't know, so you don't understand.'

-' Let's just leave them to clean up the mess they will probably make and go on our trip. How would you kill Rebekah anyway?' -He took the white oak stake from his jacket and showed it to me. I looked at that thing for a few moments in disbelief.

-' How did you get that?' -I asked pointing at the stake.

-' Way too easy, if you ask me. They never watch where they put things.'

-' That can kill you too?' 

-' It can, but now when it's with me, I'll make sure no one other ever touch it.' -He said putting it back in his jacket.

-' Oh really? Well, if you ask me, that's the best place to keep if you want to be killed. Any vampire can take it from you. Hide it here, at my room and take it when you need it. I'm sure no one would ever think to look for it here.'

He smirked, coming closer to me. -' No can do, darling. This stake stays with me, untill I kill someone with it.' -He kissed me slowly. I knew there was no way I could convince him to leave the stake here, so I didn't insist.

I went at the Salvatore boarding house that night. I wanted to see Stefan and to talk with him about Silas. I heard Kol's point of view and I wanted to know why would they still risk their lives just because Elena wants to be human again. I want to look like Adriana Lima, can you help me? I thought they were clever, but they lost their mind for some girl who doesn't know what she wants. Horrible thoughts, I know, but it was true. 

-' Stefan?' -I said walking in the house. -' Stefan?' -Well he's probably not home. I turned and bumped into Damon. -' God, Damon. You freaked me out.' -I said punching his arm.

-' What an unexpected surprise. Join me for a drink.' -I followed him into the living room and took the glass. He gave me some alcohol.

-' Why are you so upset?' -I asked taking my drink.

-' Would you rather be human or a vampire? I don't understand why people would want to be human again.'  -He said frowning.

-' Then, why are you still helping her?'

-' Because I'm stupid. Would you like to be a vampire?' -He said raising his eyebrows.

-' I don't want to talk about that, really. I just want to see Stefan.'

-' You could be immortal and be with your lovely boyfriend forever, but you still don't want to be a vampire. Why?' -He asked coming closer.

-' Damon, seriously. Stop talking about it.' -He was in front of me, closer than ever and bit his wrist. I knew what he was up to. -' Damon, don't.' 

-' You wouldn't take the cure, would you? I mean Stefan would, Elena, Rebekah, eveyone would. And I don't want to be alone. You understand, right?' -I shook my head. -' I don't want to be alone.' -He repeated. -' And you are the right person to help me.' -He pressed his wrist on my mouth and made me drink his blood, then he moved away.

-' Don't touch me, just stop Elena or Stefan.' -I said cleaning my face from his blood.

-' Your boyfriend would do this anyway. It was just the matter of time. Now you can be immortal.' -And after that everything was black.

I woke up gasping for air, hoping that it was just a dream, but it wasn't. Damon was sitting next to me. 

-' Hello there, little bird. I was waiting for you to wake up. It took you long time.' -He said smirking.

-' Damon, you bastard.' -I said getting up. -' I will...' -I started to laugh and I did't know why. -' What is this?' -I said laughing.

-' You are happy. Your emotions are a bit heightened today. You're turning. And I brought you a snack. I thought that you wouldn't mind a human, since your boyfriend is psycho.' 

-' Oh my God. Kol will freak out.' -I said getting up. 

-' A-a-a. Snack first.' -He brought one blond girl and bit her neck. -' Alright, your turn, little bird.' 

-' I can't kill her Damon.' -As soon as I said it I started drinking from her. I could feel Damon smile. -' More.' -I said laughing. Damon laughed with me. -' You'll have to find yourself food from now on. Anyway, you still have no daylight ring or anything from witch, so you'll have to stay here tomorrow.'

-' What time is it?' 

-' Almost midnight.'

-' I have to find Kol, and then I'm coming back. He must know about this.' 

-' Alright. I should probably stay here, since I'm sure he'll try to kill me because of that. Although, I think I made him a favor.' -I smiled and walked out of the door. -' Don't forget to use your vampire speed.' -Damon shouted from the room. I smirked and left as fast as I could wondering how would Kol react.