Chapter 20

-' What changed your mood? You were upset.' -My dad asked with smile.

-' I just finished one episode of Game of Thrones, it was amazing.' -I said smiling.

-' Well I'm glad you're happy now.' -He said smiling.

-' Will you help me make some pancakes?' -Melanie said getting up.

-' Yes, sure.' -I said following her. She was actually nice. But I didn't really pay much attention, I was thinking about Kol. Anyway, Elijah once said: 'You can't hate someone you loved, or love someone you hated.' So, I guess no matter how much nice she is, I will never love her. But, I'll give her a chance just because of my dad. After we finished eating pancakes, I went to meet Caroline at the Grill.

-' I thought you'd never call me.' -I said smiling when I saw her.

-' I'm sorry. It was so horrible those days.' -She said hugging me.

-' Are you fine?' 

-' I am. Let's sit.' -She said leading me to one table.

-' So, what's up with you?' -I said smiling.

-' Well, it's going great with Tyler. Klaus is still annoying me. What's up with you? Stefan told me about Kol.' -She said raising her eyebrows.

-' Yeah, I'm with Kol.' -I said smiling.

-' So, how is he?' 

-' He's amazing.' -I said laughing.

-' Really? Kol is amazing? It's hard for me to believe in that.'

-' Car, he's nice to me, and I know you don't like him, so can we just talk about something else?' -She rolled her eyes and we changed the subject. Later, Kol and Klaus walked in and went to the bar. Caroline rolled her eyes and looked at me.

-' Don't.' -I laughed.

-' So, Andrea.' -She started wanting that Kol and Klaus hear us. -' How is Nathan?'

-' Nathan who?' -I said frowning. I saw that they noticed us there. I tried not to look at them.

-' You know who I am talking about.' -She said raising her eyebrow.

-' Ok, Caroline, that's really not cool.' -I said getting up.

-' Ok, I'm sorry. Sit down, you need to wait for Stefan. He's coming.' -I rolled my eyes and sat down.

-' Fine.Let's play some pool?' -I asked.

-' Ok. Prepare to be destroyed.' 

-' Come on. You're as bad as me.' 

-' You haven't seen me play lately.' -She said laughing. She was still really bad at it, but she really destroyed me. 

-' Oh, my.' -I heard her say. She was watching at the door. I turned around and looked speechless at hot guy who just came in. He was so perfect. Both me and Caroline followed him with eyes from the door untill the bar, where he sat. He ordered whiskey and called someone.

-' Who is he calling Caroline? Listen.' -I said looking at him.

-' Some guy. Good.' -She said in relief. -' He's mine.' 

-' What? NO. He's mine.' -I yelled.

-' I saw him first, I said that he will be mine first.' -She said raising her eyebrows.

-' So what? You just said that you're happy with Tyler.' 

-' I know, but you said that you're happy with Kol.'

-' So what?' -I said raising my eyebrows.

-' So Kol is here and he can hear you, but Tyler is not.' -She said smirking.

-' Damn.' -I smiled nervously when I saw Kol looking at me raising his eyebrows. -' It's not what you think Kol.' -I said knowing he can hear me. He nodded sipping his drink. Another handsome guy sat next to mine and Caroline's target.

-' Ok, I changed my mind. I want this one. He is so cute.' -She said looking at him.He had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Suddenly, he turned to Caroline, like he heard that.

-' Yeah, I still want the black one.' -I said laughing.

-' His name is Derek.' -Caroline said looking at my guy.

-' You heard?'

-' Yup.' -She nodded. And I smiled. I saw Kol coming over.

-' Let's go for a walk, if you don't want me to find someone too.' -He said smirking.

-' Oh, no. We don't want that.' -I said laughing. -' Is it ok to leave you?' -I asked Caroline. She nodded. -' Tell Stefan I said hi.' 

-' I will.' -She said looking at Kol. 

-' Le's go.' -He said. So we went out, and on our way I had to turn to see Derek again.