Chapter 2

I was really tired, and I had so many things to do like finish my homework, wash daddy's car and make dinner. Plus I had to watch an episode of Desperate Housewives, I couldn't miss it. I thought about what Caroline said that she wants to see me with my family and kids and I started to think about it. How would my kids look like? Adriana and Ed..and Naomi...And my husband? OMG...I stopped those thoughts and went to wash car while it's still day.

-' Thank God for daughter like you.' -I heard my dad. I smiled.

-' I could use some help here you know.'

-Sorry dear, I have a date.' -He said with amused smile.

-' Wow, a date.' -I said while laughing. -'Do I know her?'

-' Probably not..But she is hot' -He said laughing.

-' Daddy I don't want to talk about those things with you. You have such a bad taste.' 

-' Well I know my daughter is beautiful and caring.'

-' Well that is true.' - I said with an amused smile.

-' You see, I know something.'

-' You know nothing, Jon Snow.' - I said laughing.

-' Too much Game Of Thrones sweetheart. I'm going.'

-' Have fun.' - 

-' You too.' - He said and left.

-' Sure I will.' -I said sarcastically. -' I have a lot of homework and dinner to make.' -And my smile disappeared.

I went into the house and finished my homework.  Now, dinner ! I thought to myself. Than my phone rang.

-'Hello.' - I answered.

-' Hi there.' -I heard Damon says. I knew he had that amused smirk on his face.

-'Damon.' 

-' Happy to hear me? ' -He said probably still smirking.

-' I am. What do you want?'

-' Come to the Grill, let's have a few drinks. Stefan's here too.'

-' I can't.' -I started.

-' Of course you can and you will or I'll be really angry'

-' I don't care. I have dinner to make and to watch Desperate Housewives.'

-' I'm going to hang up now, and you better come here and be fast please.'

-' But dinner and...' -He hung up. ' Desperate Housewives' I said to myself.

Yeah, I better show up there. Who cares about dinner, dad is on a date, he'll eat there,but Housewives..Oh, what the hell, I'm going.