Chapter 7

I came into the Grill with an amused smile.

-' What's that smile for?' -I heard Stefan asking.

-' Girl can't be happy?' - I said still smiling.

-' I know you, you met someone?' -He said happily.-'Or it's about Kol?' -He muttered.

-' Oh, come on, Stefan. Do you always have to be jealous?' -I said and saw Kol at the pool table with smirk on his face. I turned to Stefan.

-' So, let's have a few drinks, my love.' -I said smiling at him. That made him smile too and we went to the bar.

-' Let's drink !' -He said looking me with that 'This is going to be great' look. I looked over to find Kol and saw he was flirting with Meredith. I was not happy about it.

-' You're not so happy about that.' -Stefan said and looked at Kol and Meredith. 

-' Come on, you know you're the only man in my life.' -Pretty sure that Kol heard that because he raised an eyebrow and looked at me and Stefan. And I was happy about that.

-' I'll keep that in my mind.' -Stefan said.

-' So...how's going with Elena?' -I asked.

-' Not so good.' -He said with disappointment in his eyes. I felt sorry for him.

-' Come on, Stef. If you're sad, I'm sad too.' -I took his hand and he looked me in the eyes. I wasn't doing this to make Kol jealous, I wasn't even know is he looking at us. I just saw that Alaric appeared and next time I looked there, they were gone.

-' I have to go.' -Stefan said and stoop up.

-' Where? To run after Elena, and do everything that she is happy even if she makes you unhappy?' -I don't know why I said that. He looked at me and thought about those words and then left. OKAY, I thought to myself. I took one dring more hoping that Kol will come to me, but he didn't.  Meredith, ha? He went with Meredith. Damn ! I was so upset. I went to my home, I didn't want to think about that, but thoughts just showed up. Stop it, Andrea ! I said for a hundred time to myself. My mind told me to stay away from Kol,but heart doesn't believe to mind, and makes me want Kol even more. I slept bad that night. Kol and Meredith ! OMG.

I felt something touching my hair and I woke up. I saw Kol next to me.

-' Good morning, darling.' -He said with a smile on his face.

-' Kol.' -I sad sleepy, but very happy to see him.-' What time is it?'

-' 7 o'clock.'

-' Oh my God, you woke me up in seven o'clock?'

-' I didn't wake you up. You're free to continue to sleep.' -He said softly. I came closer and fell asleep in his arms. When I woke up next time, he was gone.

I went into the kitchen to make breakfast. 

-' Hey dad... Dad?' 

-' Nope. Just me.' -I heard Kol said. He came closer and hugged me. -' I thought you'll sleep more.'

-' Kol?' -I asked quietly.

-' Yes, darling?' -He said softly touching my hair.

-' Where is my dad?' -I said laughing.

-' I took care of that... Oh, did you know the woman he brought here last night?' -He said laughing.

-' What? He brought a woman here last night? You were here last night?' 

-' Oh,no. I saw her this morning. I had problems last night.'

-' What problems?'

-' Nothing important... So, Stefan is your only love?' -He said a little bit serious,but I was sure he was joking.

-' He is.' -I said laughing.

-' I realized that at the moment you took his hand.' -He said seriously.

-' What?' -I couldn't believe what I just heard.

-' You can call me crazy, but I know you're jealous of Elena.' -He said looking me deeply in the eyes.

-' You are crazy, Kol. Don't talk about that.' -I said going into the living room.

-' I just want to know what do you feel. Don't deny it if it's true.' -He said and looked away.

-' I don't like Stefan. Don't worry. But speaking of that, what's about Meredith? Where did you go with her last night?' -He smiled and looked away, than back at me.

-' I was just having fun. And I didn't go anywhere with her. Alaric daggered me.' -He said a little bit angry.

-' Really?'

-' And Stefan helped them. In fact, it was all part of their plan. Did you know about it?' -He said and looked at me, still angry.

-' No, of course not. I wouldn't allow that.' -I said worried.

-' Good, now I hope you don't have anything planned today, because you're not going anywhere.' -He smirked and pulled me closer to kiss me.