Chapter 19

WARNING ! THERE WILL BE SOME SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, SKIP IT!

When I woke up, Kol was not there, as I expected. I came downstairs to look for him or Stefan.

-' Surprise !' -My dad yelled from the hallway.

-' Hey.' -I said giving him a hug.

-' Missed me?' 

-' Sure.' -I said, but I didn't. -' So,dad...you were supposed to come back tomorrow.' 

-' Well, there was some misunderstandings.' -He said getting into the kitchen. -' You made me something to eat?'

-' Don't you have a wife for that?' -I asked raising my eyebrows. -' Or she already left you?' -He looked at me frowning. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

-' Nope, I'm right here.' -She said smiling. -' I'll make you something to eat.' -She said kissing him. I rolled my eyes and went out.

-' I'll be at the Grill.' -I said closing the door. I decided to go through the park, so I could think why am I acting like this.

-' Andrea.' -I heard Elijah said.

-' Elijah.' -I smiled. -' You always know when to come.' -I said laughing.

-' Well I'm always in the park, I love nature. And you come here just when you're sad.' -He said smiling. -' I haven't seen you in a long time. I feel like since my brother came back, you totally forgot me.' -He said raising his eyebrows.

-' Don't say that.' -I said putting my hand on his shoulder. -' How are you?'

-' I'm well. How are you?' 

-' Fine.' -I said raising my eyebrows.

-' Would you like to sit?' -He said showing at one bench.

-' Sure.' -I said smiling.

-' So, what brought you here?' -He said smiling.

-' My dad and his wife came back home, and I was rude. I don't know why. Probably because the way that woman looks at me. Call me crazy, but I feel like she's here just to annoy me. To prove me that I was wrong about her, although I don't think anything, anymore about her. I just don't like her.' -I said frowning.

-' Is she talking to you much?' 

-' Not at all. Maybe she wants to compete with me. I don't know. And I don't care. I don't want to waste my time thinking about her.' -I said rolling my eyes. -' What brought you here?'

-' I love walking through the park. I've always loved nature.' -He said smiling. We were there, talking for an hour. He always knew how to calm me down. When he left I thought about Melanie. Although I didn't want to. I didn't know should I go home, or should I go at the Grill. I retained in the park with Elijah, and I wondered is my dad waiting for me. Probably not, he's with his wife. Right, I was jealous of that woman, I didn't know why. I went back home. I decided that Melanie will not separate me and dad. When I came into the house, he was in the living room watching TV.

-' Hey dad.' -I said sitting next to him.

-' Hey. Where were you?' 

-' In the park.'

-' With your boyfriend?' -He said turning to me. I rolled my eyes.

-' Yes.' -I said quietly. 

-' Good.' -He said watching TV.

-' I'll be in my room.' -I said getting up. I didn't have anything to talk with him about. When I opened the door I saw Kol lying on my bed.

-' Finally. I started to get bored.' -He said getting up.

-' I thought you left.' -I said hugging him.

-' I'm not going that easily.' -He smirked. I looked at him frowning.

-' You're still staying here?' 

-' No. But if you want, I could.' -He said smirking.

-' I don't.' -I said blinking. 

-' Who is your boyfriend?' -He asked sitting on the bed.

-' What?' -I asked raising my eyebrows.

-' Yeah. Your boyfriend. You were with him in the park.'

-' Oh that..Elijah.' -He raised his eyebrows. -' I mean, he's not my boyfriend, but I couldn't explain to dad, so I just lied that I was with you. As simple as that.' -I said smiling. He smirked.

-' Fine.' -He said turning the TV on.

-' Leave that.' -I took the remote and turned up the volume.

-' Make sure you locked the door.' -He said laughing. 

-' Right.' -I said locking the door. I came to the bed and sat on this lap.

-' I like how you're thinking.' -He laughed.

-' Don't ruin this, Kol.' -He put his finger on his mouth and came closer to kiss me. I took off his shirt and threw him on the bed. I came down as he took my shirt off. Suddenly, I heard knocking on the door. It was my dad. Kol looked at the door and I put my finger showing him to shut up.

-' Naughty.' -Kol said laughing. I rolled my eyes.

-' Andrea, are you there?' -My dad yelled.

-' I'm trying some clothes on. I'll come down later...Right after my favorite show ends.' -I yelled because the TV was loud. 

-' Fine.' -Dad said going away.

-' Please don't speak.' -I laughed.

-' As you wish, darling.'  -He said smirking.

I started kissing his neck and than down his chest when he rolled us over so he was on the top now. One of his hands made it's way to unlock my bra. He took it off and started kissing my neck, touching my skin softly. I moaned as he kissed my neck softly and I could feel his smirk. That made me feel a little bit uncomfortable, but I didn't mind. He pulled down my panties slowly and I pulled down his boxers. He leaned down to kiss me again before entering me. I held him tight, burying my head in his neck as I felt him inside me. I tried to be as quite as possible, so no one could hear me. He was right, we should do it a lot earlier. I felt an immense pleasure with every his move, but at some moment, I was upset, hoping that no one will hear us. We were getting closer with every move he made and I was happy about it. I would never let this man go again.

He lay down beside me, kissing my hand. I took my remote and shut down the volume.

-' Wouldn't this be weird to my dad.' -I said laughing.

-' Don't think about that now.' -He said smirking.

-' You're right.' -I smiled and hugged him tight. After half an hour he left and I came down, acting like nothing happen.

-' So...Is anyone hungry?' -I said with a huge smile.