Chapter 5

-' I didn't expect you so soon, I thought you were with some woman.' -I said smirking.

-' Troubles.' -He said blushing.

-' Like what?' -I could see something really funny coming.

-' Like her husband.' -He said and looked down.

-' You know, I think I'll go into my room.' -I said trying not to laugh. But when I entered my room I couldn't stop. Poor daddy. HAHAH. I was just hoping he will not hear me. That was probably horrible for him, but for me it was hilarious. I went to sleep, thinking about missed episode of Desperate Housewives and than I started thinking about Kol. For a moment I just repeated in my head KOL, KOL, KOL, KOL. Then I thought What the hell am I doing? I lost my mind. But still I wanted that guy. I wanted him so bad. And I know he wanted me too. But no, I'm not giving myself that easy, not even to Kol Mikaelson. Than my phone rang.

-' Hello.' -I answered.

-'Hey, Andrea.'-I heard Stefan say. -' I just wanted to apologise. I'm sorry for my reaction. You're right, it's your life and you can take care of yourself. But if you ever need me, you know I'll be there.' -He said quietly. I knew he was honest.

-' Thank you, Stefan. I'm sorry for my reaction too, but I was just pissed off and...You know I love you, right?'

-' I know.' -He said, probably smiling. I could feel it.

-' So, do you want to hang out tomorrow?' -I said happily.

-' Sorry, I can't tomorrow, it's a ball.'

-' A ball?'

-' Yes, Mikaelson ball.' 

-' I didn't know. Ok than, see you soon.' -I said and smiled.

-'Bye.'

Who is going with Kol? Why didn't he tell me anything? I see. He just wanted to be with me tonight and tomorrow on a ball he will be with someone else. No can do, Mikaelson.

The next day was so boring. Everyone was at the ball,so I had a nice chat with my dad. He told me  everything that happened with that woman last night, and it was so funny to me.

-'Stop laughing, Andrea. It's not funny.'

-' Sorry dad, but it is. It's my phone, I should answer.' -I said and went to take my phone.

-'Hello.'

-' Hey, it's me, Bonnie. Would you like to hang out?'

That's how I spent my day. Of course, I didn't mention anything about Kol, but I was thinking about him all the time.