Chapter 4

-' What was that?' - Stefan said worried.

-' What? Just a little chat with hot Original?'  -I said and raised my eyebrow.

-' What about shivering?' 

-' I did not shiver. Stefan, stop playing jealous boyfriend.' -I said angrily. Why is everybody telling me what to do? 

-' I just don't want you to be hurt.'

-' I can take care of myself.'

-' You can take care about yourself? Even when it's about 1000 years old vampire?' -He was serious all the time.

-' I really think I should hang out less with vampires. You act like I am stupid, little child who doesn't know anything. You think just because you are vampires you can control me and tell me what to do. Tell you what Stefan YOU CAN'T ! Not even you, or Caroline. ' - I was really pissed off and I couldn't listen to their commands anymore.

-' I'm going home. My dad is waiting for me.' - I said quietly.

I grabbed my car keys and got into my car. I could feel tears on my face. God I hate this, why am I so weak? Stop it, Andrea ! Just stop it !

I started driving and went home. My dad wasn't home yet, so I decided to call him.

-' Hey dad, when will you come home?'

-' About that....'

-' OH MY GOD don't tell me ! ' - I said shocked.

-' Ok than, see you in the morning.'  - He said and hung up.

I stopped for a second than started laughing. OMG my dad and some woman, this was so funny. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

-' Stefan, it's ok.' -I said and opened the door. Strange,but it wasn't Stefan.

-' Good evening, darling. Can I come in?' - it was that Original vampire I bumped in.

-' Hmm, let me think about it..No.' - I said and gave him fake smile.

-' And why is that?' -He said looking me deeply in the eyes and leaving me breathless.

-' My daddy told me not to let strangers in the house..or talk to them. Bye.'

-' That's not so polite.'  -He said still looking me in the eyes.

-' 'But you are a stranger,aren't you?'

-' Let me introduce myself. I'm Kol Mikaelson.' 

-' I'm Andrea. BTW how did you know where I live?'

-' Small town.' -He said smirking and still looking at me.

-' Sure.' -I said in disbelief.

-' Sooo, you'll let me in or we'll stand here all the time?' -He smirked.

-' I don't know.'

-' Oh come on darling. I promise I won't disturb you.'

-' And if you do, I will kick you ass.' - I said laughing.

-' Fair enough.' 

-' Kol, you are able to come in.' - I said and smiled. He smirked and passed by me. I closed the door.

-' You have a nice home.' -He complemented.

-' Thanks.' - I said walking into the living room.

-' And that shorts you're wearing...' -He said checking me up and down.

-' Wow, you really know how to make me feel comfortable.' -I said sarcastically.

-' I just had to say. I like it.' -He said and pulled me closer. I shivered, it felt great.

-' Mikaelson,please. I don't know what are you used to do when you come into girls house, but if you could let me go...' 

-' I could... It's just I don't want to.' -He said looking me deeply in the eyes, leaving me breathless.

-' You gave me one promise a few seconds ago.'

-' Right, sorry.' - But he came closer and made all the space between us disappear. I put my hands on his shoulders, I didn't want him to let me go. And in that moment I felt his lips against mine. He was kissing me so softly and made me want him in my bed, right now. His lips moved slowly  with mine. Perfect moment. Than the magic stopped and I heard my dad's car.

-' Kol, you need to go now.' - I said freaked out.

-' Fine darling, take it easy. I'll go out through the window.'

I followed him to my room and opened the window for him to get out.

-' I enjoyed tonight, darling. We will repeat this soon, right?' - He smirked.

-' Just get out Kol.' - He smirked again and left. I followed him with my eyes for a while, then I went into the living room.

-' Dad, you're back. '