Chapter Five

I was bothered only about an hour later by some whispering.

Suddenly I felt someone pick me up but I still pretended to sleep. I was being carried somewhere, my only fear was that it was the lake I had seen a while ago.

“It’s a shocker that she’s a heavy sleeper,” Silver muttered, but he was so wrong.

“She looks so innocent when she sleeps, she doesn’t drool or snore, like most girls I know,” Red complimented.

“Isn’t so cute?” Lane asked, shameless flirt.

“That girl is pure evil, but it’s so cool how her eyes change colour with her mood, must get annoying for her,” Blue sighed, pulling back a strand out of my face and twirling it in his fingers.

I took that moment to move a little bit.

“Oh crud, she’s waking up, Silver do it,” Lane hissed. Someone pinned me against a wall and I was hit by an ice beam.

I heard loads of laughing and I couldn’t move. It was then and there that I knew I needed to befriend the girl teachers and avoid the boys.

I opened my eyes but I was upside down. Lane, Blue and Gold were laughing their heads off but Red and Silver just looked up and smirked at me.

They had frozen me to a fraking tree, upside-down. “I cannot believe you idiots!” I screamed at them.

I was just happy that I saw someone coming. It was the two girls, one of which I found in the forest.

“Oh my Arceus! You guys are ridiculous!” a blonde boy yelled.

“Shut up Yellow, do you want it to be you frozen up there?” Silver asked rudely.

“Will someone get me down!?” I hissed, feeling the blood rush to my head.

“Oh gosh, why are all boys so mean, it’s not her fault your stuck sharing a room with the biggest jerk on the planet,” the brunet girl sighed, rubbing the ice with a cloth instead of using a fire type move that could hurt me.

I put my hands on the other side of the tree and flipped myself over to stand.

“Wow, that was impressive, I’m Green but my friends call me Leaf, and this is Yellow,” she introduced, pointing at the blonde boy with the straw hat, “By the way…she’s a girl.”

“Oh, well I’m Cyrus and I’m trapped in a room with Silver,” I smiled, extending a hand to her.

“I feel so sorry for you, hang out in Yellow and I’s room for the night while the boys have their girly sleepover,” Yellow smirked, “I think we’re going to be the best of friends.”

I shot all the boys a glare as they snickered a bit more over their stupid prank.

“Can we please get them back for that?” Yellow asked Leaf and I.

“But we would have to do it at night and I’m scared of getting in trouble,” Leaf cowered.

“I thought if you’re the teachers you cant get in trouble?” I pointed out curiously.

Leaf smiled, “You see, we’re students in the classes that we don’t teach, so if we do something to them then we can get in trouble in the classes that they teach but we can get in trouble with professor Juniper, the lady who runs the school, if we pick on them in our classes just because they punished us,” she responded.

“Well that sounds like a drag, and I’m guessing that I cant tell on a teacher, can I?” I wondered.

Yellow smiled sadly, “So basically, we can do some things but we can’t get you out of trouble.”