Chapter Eight

I was walking with Leaf and Yellow, who brought Aaron with her, and I actually didn’t hate him as much as Volkner.

“Hey guys, we’re almost at the frontline, you scared yet?” Leaf teased.

“I just don’t want to get partnered with some freaky guy,” Yellow muttered, “Silver and Red always put guys with girls for a good bloody laugh.”

“I’m sure Cyrus won’t mind getting partnered with N,” Leaf smirked.

I gave her a sharp look, “Oh shut up, he’s not even enrolled in the school.”

“Who’s N?” Aaron asked, a bit lost.

“Oh N is this guy that Cyrus used to live with and she now has a crush on him,” Yellow blurted.

“He’s not even in the school,” I repeated hotly.

“But if you slept with him how could you just start liking him, did-?” Leaf stopped him mid-sentence.

“Not like that, Aaron,” she scolded the greenette.

“Um…oh, sorry Cyrus.”

“It’s fine, Yellow left out the part where I was five and N left for a journey when I was ten and I haven’t seen him since a few days ago in Striaton,” I scoffed.

“Oh, that’s the place with the three gym leaders isn’t it?” Yellow remembered, “Cress, Chili and Cilan?”

“Oh, I keep forgetting that you lot aren’t from this region,” I laughed.

“Yeah.”

“Where are you from though?” I asked the blonde.

“Well, me, Leaf, Silver, Lane, Red, Blue and Gold are from Kanto and Jhoto,” Yellow started.

“Then Flint, Volkner and I are from Sinnoh,” Aaron finished, kissing Yellow’s head.

Yellow blushed electrob red.

“Can you two get a room, we have a class to start,” Silver snapped, flying past us.

“Cool of Ariel before I give you another hair cut!” I shouted after him.

Silver didn’t even turn around, he just kept straight into the darkness.

“Did I mention that the classes on ghost types put a lot of stress on Red and Silver and therefore it’s bad luck to piss either,” Leaf chimed.

“You could have told me that earlier,” I muttered, Yellow snickered.