Chapter 1

Authors note- this is my first vampire story so sorry if it's not very good and I imagine Penny looks like Zoe Sugg aka Zoella.

Trigger warning

Penny's pov

I screamed out in pain as my dad kicked me in the stomach multiple times and pulled me along the hair by my hair.

"Your the reason your mum died and your brother running away". He shouted at me making me think back to all those years ago when Harry left.

Flashback
It was a year after mums death and dad started to drink often I got home and it was silent which meant Harry was out and dad was at the pub. I went to my room and saw a note from Harry all it said was I'm sorry I thought it was a joke at first but he never came back since then everyone assumes that he's dead as his body was never found. He left me.
Flashback ends

When dad stopped kicking me I got up and ran to my room.

Harry's pov

I stood outside the house I use to live in listening to my little sister scream in pain I knew what dad was doing. I wanted to go in there and kill him and tell Penny everything would be okay but I can't she thinks I'm dead. I didn't want to leave her alone with dad but I had to so I wouldn't hurt her because I became a monster.