Chapter 12

Penny's pov

When we got to the house I couldn't believe my eyes it was beautiful it was surrounded with trees, a lake and a waterfall.

"No one apart from the boys knows that  this place exist" Louis told me. We we walked inside we unpacked and I relished that Louis needed blood.

"Lou when did you last drink some blood? " I asked him.

"I had a blood bag yesterday" he told me.

"Here drink" I said and rolled up my sleeve to show my wrist.

"I can't I'll hurt you" he said.

"No you won't and it's the least I can do as a thank you for looking after me" I told him. He took my wrist and his fangs came out them his started to drink the blood it hurt a bit but not as much as the other time.

"Thank you" Louis said and I kissed his cheek before having a shower.

The next morning

We were eating breakfast this morning when Louis spoke.

"I got a surprise get your swim suit and let's go" he said all excited. I got my swimming costume and we walked to the  waterfall.

"What we doing here?" I asked him and he smiled.

"We are going to jump" he told me.

"What?" I said and he laughed at my reaction.

"If you trust me get on back and hold on" he said I do trust him so I got on then he jumped when we came back up from the water we kissed.