Chapter 17

Penny's pov

These last few days have been tough. Me, Laura and Tyler have been my training all week and now it's finally my birthday and it's also the day my powers get stronger.

This morning I was getting ready to get out for breakfast with Laura and Tyler.  They are two of my best friends now. As I finished getting ready Louis came in.

"Happy birthday" he said and he kissed my cheek making me smile.

"Thank you sir. What's up?" I asked making him laugh.

"Well milady would you like to explore Italy with me this afternoon? He asked me.

"I would love to" I said.

"Good it's a date then" he said before walking out.

Skip to afternoon

Louis' pov

Today I'm going to ask Penny to be my girlfriend.

We were sat my a fountain and she was thinking about something.

"What's on your mind?" I asked her.

"Rosie said that my blood makes royal vampires stronger and your royalty but when you bit me you didn't become stronger why?" She asked me

"Because I didn't want to be like my dad so I ran away I don't count as royalty I follow the rules like everyone else". I said.

"And who are the evil ones?" She asked me.

"There are 4 of them, they all work with my dad and they all have a power like me" I explained before I continued.

"First theirs Lucy she can make someone feel pain, then theirs Jack he has super strength, next theirs George he can shapeshift and finally theirs my twin brother Luke he can read minds like me. I told her.

Suddenly Penny fell to the floor in pain.

"Pen what's wrong?" I asked her and picked her up bridal style.

"It's starting, my powers are getting stronger" she said and I rushed us back to Rosie's looks like I have to wait to ask Penny to me my girlfriend.