Chapter 22

Penny's pov

When I got in all the boys were looking at me.

"Why are you home later then usual?" Harry asked me.

"Sorry, I bumped into an old friend" I told him.

"Who?" Louis asked me I hope he doesn't freak out when I tell him who it was.

"My ex boyfriend Josh" I told him.

"Oh okay" he said before walking off I better go and talk to him.

Louis' pov

Penny never told me about her ex boyfriend. I'm not jealous I just don't want her to leave me for him.

"Louis can I come in?" I heard her say. I nodded and she sat next to me. "I'm sorry if I upset you" she said.

"You didn't it's just you never mentioned him" I told him.

"You never asked and you have never mentioned any of your ex girlfriends" she said and I nodded as I know it's true.

"So what happend between you and Josh?" I asked her.

"We were friends that started dating who thought it was better to stay friends" she said. "Do you have any ex girlfriends?" She asked and I sighed.

"Yeah. Years ago I was with this amazing vampire girl called Megan our relationship was perfect but as time went on she started to go evil. She killed humans for fun and I stopped loving her so I left her and she moved somewhere else I haven't seen her since" I explained.

"Thanks for telling me" Penny said.

"I just don't want him to take you away from me. I love you Pen I can't lose you" I told her.

"He won't I promise you won't lose me I love you too Lou" she said and i smiled before kissing her passionately.

Anonymous pov

"Of course I'll help I still love your son after all these years" I told Mr Tomlinson. Louis is mine and I'm one of the most powerful vampire's in the world

"Good I always liked you Megan" he said and I smiled I plan to destroy Penny and have Louis to my self again.