Chapter 6

Penny's pov

I changed into Harry's clothes and he led me to the spare bedroom.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked him quietly as he was about to leave.

"Sure sis" he said and he layed down next to me and hugged me I instantly fell asleep.

Harry's pov

I watched as my little sister slept she looked so peaceful. Then I noticed the scares on her arms she must have been cutting because of dad I have to ask her about tomorrow.

Penny's pov again.

When I woke up Harry wasn't next to me so he's probably downstairs. When I walked in to the kitchen I saw Niall, Zayn and Liam making and eating food wait they can eat normal food as well?.

"Of course we can" Louis said from behind me. Did he just read my mind? 

"Yes I did" he said and he laughed at my shocked face.

"How?" I asked him just as Harry walked in.

"We have powers" Zayn said "we can tell you about them if you want?" I nodded and they all sat down.

"Well you already know I can read minds" Louis said with a mouth full of food.

"I can make people do what I want by controlling their minds" Niall said.

"I can move objects" Zayn said

"I can control emotions" Liam told me.

"And I can see the future" Harry told me. After we had breakfast u went back to my room to have a shower.