Chapter 7

Penny's pov

After my shower I changed into some more of Harry's clothes and went downstairs only Louis was their.

"Hey where are the others?" I asked him and he looked up from his phone.

"They went hunting I didn't want to go" he told me "I know you want to ask me something" he said.

"I was just wondering if vampires exist then do werewolves and witches?" I asked him.

"Yep we're actually friends with a werewolf you might meet him soon". Louis told me.

"I don't know" I said felling slightly worried.

"Don't worry you'll be fine we will all be their" he said and put his arm around my shoulder.  Then the boys came back.

"Let me go and clean up then we'll go and get your stuff" Harry said. 5 minutes later we got into his car.

At the old house.

I quickly ran up to my room and started to pack all my clothes I don't have much so it took about 3 minutes. As I brought my suitcase down the stairs dad entered. Oh no.

Harry's pov

As soon as I saw dad enter the house I knew I had to do something.  When I heard Penny scream in pain I ran inside. I saw him punching her so I quickly pushed him of her so he looked at me.

"Your alive?" Was all dad said

"Stay away from us" I said before I knocked him out then we went home.