Chapter 24

Penny's pov.

"Come on or we'll be late" I said to Louis as he finished doing his hair.

"Ok let's go" he said and I held his hand as we walked.

When we got Starbucks Josh was sat with a girl next to him.

"Hey Josh" I said as we hugged and I introduced Louis and I met Josh's girlfriend called Jessie who is really nice.

"So Josh when did you move back to London?" I asked him.

"Only a few months ago I'll be coming back to school soon as well" he told me. After about 2 hours we went home.

The next day

"Do I have to go to school?" I asked Niall as he dropped me off out side. He laughed before he replied.

"Unfortunately you do you have to learn stuff so you can teach me" he said. I laughed then got out the car. Mel text me to say she won't be in so it looks like I'm on my own today.

When I was at my locker a girl I didn't recognise came up to me. She was tall with long blond hair and had blue eyes.

"Excuse me do you know the where Mr Lee's history class is? I'm new here" she said.

"Yeah I'm on my way their now" I told her "I'm Penny by the way"

"I'm Bethany" she said and we walked to history.

At the end of the day I said goodbye to Bethany and walked to the car where Zayn and Liam were.

"How was your day Pen?" Zayn asked me.

"It was good I met this new girl called Bethany and she's really nice" I said.

"Well it's good to know your making new friends" Liam said and we drove home