Chapter 5

Penny's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and saw 4 boys looking at me.

"V...vampires" I said pointing at Louis and the blond one who's name I didn't know yet. "Please don't hurt me" I said as a boy with brown hair stepped forward.

"No one's going to hurt you love" he said and sat down next to me. "What's your name?" He asked me.

"Penny" I told him.

"Well Penny I'm Liam, That's Zayn" he said pointing at one of the boys "and you have already meet Niall and Louis" he was interrupted by someone walking in. I couldn't believe who it was.

"H...Harry?" I said

"Penny is that you?" He said and walked over to me.

"You two know each other?" Liam said

"Yeah she's my sister" Harry told the boys "why is she here?" He asked them.

"Louis bit her" Niall said.

"What!" Harry shouted and grabbed Louis by the throat I've never seen him so angry.

"Harry let him go he didn't know she was your sister" Zayn said and Harry let Louis go and he pulled me in to a hug and I cried into his shoulder.

"I thought you were dead" I said to him.

"Well I sort of am and I'm so sorry for leaving you I never wanted to" he told me then we went to his room so we could have some privacy to talk.

"So your a vampire" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah it's a bit of a shock I know" he told me.

"Can I ask you some questions" I said

"Sure" was all he said.

"1 do you only kill humans? And 2 do you sparkle like in Twilight?" I asks him

He chuckled and then spoke. "1 no I mainly kill animals and 2 no I don't sparkle like in Twilight" he said and laughed then Louis came in.

"Penny I'm sorry I didn't know you were Harry sister I won't bite you again please don't hate me forever can you forgive me?" He said.

"Yeah Louis your forgiven" I said and he smiled.

"You thank you" he said and hugged me then we went downstairs.

Two hours later.

"Well I better get home" I said but Harry stopped me.

"Your not going back to dad your staying here" Harry said.

"I can't I have no stuff here" I told him.

"You can borrow my clothes tonight and we can get all your stuff tomorrow" he said and I agreed I'm going to live with my brother.