Chapter 15

Penny's pov
1 week later.

My birthday is in a few days and I'm spending it in France. The boys have been acting strange lately and keep having secret meetings.

Today me and Harry are going shopping like we use to with mum it's going to be so fun.

Mr tomlimson's (vampire king) pov

"So a few days before her 18th she will find out she's a witch?" I asked Jason who found this out about Penny.

"That's right Mr Tomlimson. I also found out that if vampire royalty drinks the blood of a witch they will become stronger  and witches become so weak they can't do magic." He told me.

"I need this girl and fast" I said and started to think of ways to get her.

Penny's pov again.

Dream

I was in a forest alone and scared then I saw someone I haven't seen in years.

"Mum?"  I said  I can't believe it's her.

"Hello darling I'm here to tell you something important and you must believe me" she told me.

"Ok what is it?" I asked her.

"I was a witche and so are you darling you must use your powers to destroy the evil but first you must learn to control you magic. On your 18th it will be at its strongest Harry will take you to a good friend of mine who will help you. Now I must darling I love you" she said a faded

Dream ends

I woke up and the boys were looking at me.

"You had the dream then?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"So it's true I'm a witch" I said

"Yes but you have good magic not dark" Harry explained

"When do we go to this friend of mum's? " I asked him

"We leave tomorrow she's in Italy" he said. Looks like I'm spending my birthday there learning about magic.