Chapter 21

Recap
I couldn't believe who the werewolf was.

"Melanie?" Harry said

Penny's pov

Mel looked at us in shock she didn't realise it was us here.

"Penny? Why didn't you tell me that your a witch and that your brother and boyfriend are vampires" she asked me.

"Its kinda hard to when you don't know your best friends a werewolf" I told her.

"I know I should of told you I'm so sorry can you forgive me?" She asked me

"Of course I can" I said then Harry interrupted us.

"So Mel what are you and your pack doing here?" He said to Mel.
"We heard the noise and we were planning to attack the vampire king and the evil ones anyway" she told us and we nodded.

Mr Tomlinson's pov

I need to fine away to make Louis and Penny hate each other to get Penny here so I did some more research about her and it turns out she has an ex boyfriend called Joshua so to get him to help me I'm going to give him an offer he won't refuse.

Penny's pov again

I was home from school on my own as Mel's mum picked her up when I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry, Penny is that you?" The boy said I looked up to see my ex Josh I haven't seen him in 3 years.

"Josh hi" I said to him even though we broke up we didn't hate each other.

"Long time no see how you been?" He asked me.

"Great, what about you?" I told him.

"I've been good, I would love to stay and catch up but I got to go can I have your number so we can meet and catch up?" He asked.

"Yeah I'd love that" I said and gave him my number" then I said goodbye and carried on walking home.

Authors note

So guys I can't stop listening to pillow talk by Zayn it so good

Also I don't know whether to do a sequel to this or not.