Chapter 10

Penny's pov

I woke up and I looked at Louis who was watching me.

"Morning love" he said he's hair was a mess and he looked hot.

"Morning Lou" I said "what are we doing to day?" Today I had an inset day which means no school.

"Well our werewolf friend Jason is coming round" he must of seen that I was nervous because he hugged me. "Don't worry I'm sure he won't hurt you and I'll be their" he said before kissing my forehead and walked out.

When I was about to do my hair I heard Louis speak.

"I like it when you keep your hair down" he said I looked round but he wasn't there.

"Lou where are?" I said

"In your head I can do this remember" he said then I went downstairs and someone was their it must be Jason.

"Pen this is our friend Jason, Jason this is my sister Penny" Harry said as I sat down and the boys went to have a drink from their blood bags leaving me with Jason.

"So how long have you known the boys?" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Years" he said. He stood in front of me and tried to kiss me but I moved out of the way.

"What do you think your doing?" I asks him as I tried to move but he kept me still.

"I want you more then Louis, I can make you happy" he said as he gave me an evil smirk and to try and remove my jacket. I tried to talk to Louis in my head.

"Louis help me please!" Then all of a sudden the door flew back open the boys pushed Jason of me and kicked him out and Louis ran to me and I head in his chest and cried.

"Shh it's okay now I'm here, I'm so sorry your safe now" he said and I did feel safe in his arms.