1. Their Gleam!

A girl in a beautiful simple white frock was running on the deserted street maniacally..her tears were telling the story of her heart..from the intensity she was running it proves she wanted to go far far away from this cruel world..her long straight hairs were floating in the air..talking with the soft breeze..her hazel eyes were only showering immense pain and hurt..kajal of her eyes was totally scattered..her messy state was telling in how much pain she is..

Soon the girl reached her favorite serene spot..which always provides her solace..but today her pain has crossed all the boundaries..her heart was bleeding..she was shattered totally within herself..she can't even stand anymore..she just can't pretend to be strong..she accepted today..that SHE LOST..that too a battle which was never hers..

"Kyu aayippa?? ..kyu??..kyu ap hamesha mujhe akela kardete ho..apki nandini ko ap bhi chor doge na ek din..sab cheen liya apne..ab ap bhi chale jaoge na.." ..she cried wholeheartedly.. And soon she collapsed on the ground..totally shattered..

She face palmed herself and cried as hard as she can..for the whole world she plastered a smile on her face..but only she knows how much shattered she is ..only her heart knows how much it cries when it receive a back stab..

Just then..she felt a cold touch on her shoulder.. she removed her hand from her face..and raised her face to look at the owner of that hand..but she had already recognized that touch a long back..that mere touch had already cured half of her wound..

"Running away is not the solution".. the person said looking in her deep red swollen eyes..she held that hand and made the person sit next to her..and the person complied..

That person cupped her face..and wiped off all her tears and nodded a no..but instead of stop crying..she hugged very tightly that one and only person of her life..who is everything for her.. who never hurts her..who never let her shed tears ..whereas her own people always pull her down..

"Manik.."..a name escaped out from her lips like a prayer..which she has worshipped all her life..

"Relax..mai hoon na..sab theek ho jaega..".. He said in concerned filled voice..while she hugged him more tightly and start sobbing in his arms..

" kya..kya mai itni buri hoon?..sab chale jaenge mujhe chorke manik.."..she said while crying incoherently in his arms..while he wasn't able to calm her down..

"Nahi sunshine..tum buri nhi ho..its just situation galat hai..".. He was trying his best to make her calm down...

She broke the hug and looked at him..and asked him the most apt question from which even he was running away..

" toh sab dhuki kyu the party mei? ..sab ko lagta hai ki Maine deliberately kiya Woh sab??..sab ko kya..even meri best friend SHREE ne bhi mujhe nhi samjha.."..she complained being the one who wasn't understanding her own fault..

Till yesterday everything was correct..but now everything is out of her hands..her one step and everything is badly broken..but she knows..he knows..that she didn't did any mistake..yes!! She didn't did anything wrong..

Manik : "Nandini ..please calm down ..hold yourself..you are a fighter na..".. He was trying his best to calm her down..but how can she be sane when her own best friend ..her own SOUL SISTER took her wrong..

Nandini : " nhi ..manik ..sab galat hua aaj..kya mai sach mei itni buri hoon ..sabne mujhe chor diya..am good for nothing manik.."..with that she start crying bitterly hugging him tight..she was totally shattered..

It seems like today she is like the scattered leaves all over the floor..and he was busy in grabbing those scattered leaves..but no matter how hard you try.. you just can't grab every bit of it..