14. Lover V/S Brother!

Nandini : " nahi Manik..Is bar woh nahi hoga jo tum chahte ho..is baar woh hoga Jo mai chahti hoon..".. She said stubbornly ..wiped off her tears..

She picked out mobile from her pocket ..and dialled a number..

"Hello! Mai Nandini bol rahi hoon.. I need your help..".. She said in her stern voice ..

Pune.. Malhotra's ..

Arresting news of Manik has spread like a fire all over.. Where it shook the underworld to the core..there it gave immense pleasure to the government..

Manik Malhotra is not any random criminal for whom they were looking for since many years.. But he is the epitome of crime .. A person who rules over the whole world..he can twist the entire government on his one small finger..and this was causing havoc in underworld.. Manik is behind the bars and it isn't any small thing..it is matter of biggest tension for all the gangsters who were operating through out the world ..

This news fell as a thunderstorm on one person..who was on heights just because of Manik.. And the person is none other than .. Raj Malhotra .. he realized that he is finished now..because the hands reached to Manik's hand will soon reached his neck ..but the little this poor guy knows that Manik Malhotra is the man of words.. Who will die but won't back out ..who will suffer every second but won't let his father suffer.. No matter how bad he has to pay for his father's deeds.. But he won't let him behind the bars..

Raj : "Manik arrest kese ho sakta hai?.. How they came to know about him?".. He said in enormous anger filled voice and his anger is justified ..it isn't because Manik is behind the bars but he was able to see the rope of death in his neck..

Just then he got a call..and the caller id itself annoyed him more.. He without picking the call..threw the phone away in anger and the phone collided with the wall..and took it's last breath by felling straight on the floor..What is the fault of non loving things on which human beings always takes out their anger???.. Well answer is best known the vulnerable souls who do such silly things..

Just then Nyonika entered inside the room..and saw things scattered all over ..the room has turned into the fish market ..not even a single pin was at its place..

Nyonika : " what's wrong with you raj? ..why you are behaving so impulsive?".. She shouted on him after witnessing the condition of the whole room..this irks Raj more..

He turned around to face Nyonika..with his deep red shot eyes..and she can see the volcano eruption in his eyes..

Raj : "you are asking me what's wrong with me?.. Are you serious?"..,. He shouted and threw the last thing which was safe till yet and it was the big lamb in his left side..

Nyonika looked at him with horrifying expression.. In her full life she came across different shades of Raj ..but this side of him is very very shocking to her.. She has never seen him in this much anger before ..its like he is burning in fire and he will ruin the whole damn world with himself..

Nyonika : " Raj ..we can talk ..".. She tried to calm him down but he was in rage and next he heard the news reporter voice which was coming from the TV which was on the wall right behind him..

"The real reason behind Manik Malhotra's arrest" .. The headline itself grabbed his attention..he instantly turned around to see the shocking news..with full details..