10. Love test!

Mumbai .. Murthy's Mansion..

Shreya : "remember Nandini..that day I came to know about you and Manik..".. She said while looking at the ceiling ..and Nandini smiled..

Nandini : " how can I forget..kitna drama kiya tha tune".. She chuckled and both smiled..

Soon they both recalled that one day..

(Flashback)

It's been a week MaNan confessed their love..and today Manik is coming back from Paris..just after their confession Manik went to Paris for some work..and today is coming back ..Nandini seems to be very happy today...

"Shree mai direct college mei milti hoon..",. She said on phone and with a happy face she rushed to the airport to meet him..

Whereas Shreya was confused as Nandini never step out without her..

" ajeeb hai yeh ladki bhi..".. She said in her mind..and then went to washroom for shower..

On the airport :

Nandini reached airport with a huge smile on her face and a red rose bouquet in her hand..she was a wearing a white crop top with pink long skirt..her hairs were open and she was looking breath taking..

Nandini : "ab tak toh Manik ki flight land ho gayi hogi

Nandini : "ab tak toh Manik ki flight land ho gayi hogi..".. She said while standing outside in the line where everyone was waiting for their relatives or friends..

Just then she saw ..Manik coming outside with a bag on his right shoulder..glares on his eyes and a charming smile on his face.. She was clean bold with his one look..

 She was clean bold with his one look