7. Their 1st meet!

Murthy Mansion :

Nandini was walking to and fro in her room..when suddenly like a storm Shreya entered inside her room..and sat down on the bed..with her head down..and Nandini looked at her with a confused expression on her face..

Nandini : "shree..kya hua?.."..she asked after coming towards her on which shreya didn't replied anything..So she tapped on her shoulder ..and now shreya looked at her..

Shreya : "am angry with you.."..she said like a baby complaining on which Nandini smiled and sat down beside her..

Nandini : "and why my innayat is angry with me?.."...she said in her very soft voice..as soon as shreya listened word innayat..she looked at Nandini..

Shreya : "tu har baari ese he karti hai.."..she complained and nandini instantly hugged her..

Nandini : "mai janti hoon my soul sister can never be angry on me.."..she said with a big broad smile on her face..and even shreya smiled wholeheartedly..

It's a saying.. "fake friends are like shadows ..they follow you in the sun ..but leaves you in dark..whereas real friends are like stars..they shine even when in daylight you feel they aren't there..but they do ..shine for you.."... here shreya is like that star for Nandini..her peace ..her innayat..and even Nandini holds the same place in Shreya's life..these two are always by each other..on every slippery road ..they always held each other's hand and crossed all the obstacles..

Shreya : "wese ..I was angry because you didn't told me about Manik's departure.."..she complained making a angry face..

Nandini : "Main toh tab batati ..jab mujhe khud pata hota na,."...she answered making a sweet sad face..

Shreya instantly looked at her and asked..

Shreya : "haww..that means..manik didn't told you?.."..she asked being the queen of notanki.. and Nandini looked at her with a sad face..

well! even she is no less in notanki after all both are soul sisters..kuch toh traits match karenge..

Shreya : "aane do ise..batati hoon isko ache sei..how could he?.."..she said in full angry mode as the soul sister inside her was wide awake now ..

Nandini : "are nahi nahi..Manik ko bhi khud subah pata chala tha ..that he has to leave for Pune..".. Sgw finally spilled the beans as she knows Shreya will take a good class of Manik..

Shreya : " soulie..abhi tu bina bat use pitwa deti..".. She said looking at Nandini..and soon both burst into laughter and fell straight on the bed ..and their laughter echoed in the whole room..

Nandini : "bas bas...now my stomach is aching..".. She said after controlling her laugh..and holding her stomach.. While Shreya too composed herself..and both looked at the ceiling ..with a content smile ..

.Shreya : " Nandini..remember ..1st day we met Manik..".. She said looking at the ceiling and now Nandini smiled..

Nandini : "how can I forget that one day..".. With that they both recalled that fortunate day..

(Flashback)

Nandini and Shreya was coming back from college.. Both were walking on the roads.. As it was Nandini's wish to avoid security today..but Shreya was adamant.. Then Nandini told her that she wants to live her life like a normal person..she don't want to be in cave ..she wants to fly high.. After Listening such words from Nandini..Shreya agreed for not taking security guards..so both were walking on the road..