6. Unwilling Parting!

Outside Murthy's Mansion :

After the car broke down on the road ..Manik called the driver and asked him to bring another car on their present location..and after the car arrived there..Manik took the driving seat and drove away with Nandini as the driver took the other car for repairing..

Manik : "take care of yourself okay .."..he said while holding her hand tight..as they both were sitting inside the car..and the window has black film on it..

Nandini : "jaana jaruri hai kya?.."..she asked with a sad face ..and he kissed on her forehead..Manik : "han..Nandini jaruri hai..agar jaruri nahi hota toh kya mai jaata?.."...he said in his love filled voice and she like a baby nodded her head in a no..and he smiled..

Manik : "mai kal shaam tak wapas aa jaunga..now smile please "...he said while making a gesture of smile on her face by his hand...and she smiled...

Nandini : "but i will miss you na.."..she said in her babyish tone and he hugged her ...

Manik : "and i will miss you more .."..he said in lovable tone..and she hugged him more tightly..

The hug was of assurance..the faith..the love..that has crumbled inside their respective hearts...after a never ending hug..they broke it unwillingly..only their heart knows how much it was paining from the thought of being separated.. from the thought of not able to touch each other..from the thought of not able to drown in each other's eyes...

The pain is never ending..and only a person who is in true love or had loved ever..can understand the pain ..that one goes through while separating from the love of their life..the pain is unbearable can't be describe in words ..

Manik looked in her eyes..and something pricked in his heart very badly..he felt like he isn't going away from his love..but actually he is going away from his own life..he never knew that any day he will be irrevocably in love with someone that he will start loving his own life..or we can ..he had never ever thought that any day his meaningless life will get the meaning ...and someone will become his heart beat..

On the other hand.. Nandini was drowning in his deep ocean like eyes..all her life she craved for true love..although her brother and her soul sister was there for her in every thick and thin..but still that one special palce was vacant in her life..and frankly she had never ever prayed that any day that place get filled ..actually she had lost all her hopes..she had compromised with her destiny..she had accepted that in the darkness she is living ..she has to spend all her life in that darkness only...

But they say.. "When all the door gets closed..when all your hopes falls flattered ..then god himself comes down to let you meet to your real soul master "...and this met reality in case of Nandini..when she had accepted the bitter reality of her life..then Manik came in her life ..as a ray of hope..he shined for her ..he became her GLEAM IN DARK...and today she is head over heel in love with this handsome guy ,.who is just like his name.. "manik" ..a real true gem..and whose worth is well known to her..today she just not only love him..but respect him as well..and in any relation..these two things are very important..

Nandini : "jab tum nahi the..tab mei saansei toh le rahi thi..bas zinda nahi thi..par jab tum mile ..toh laga ke jese ab zindagi mili hai mujhe.." ..she confessed her pure and true love in those simple words which made Manik proud of his love.. he smiled lovingly and cupped her face in his both hands...

Manik : "mujhe toh tumse milke mere hone ka ehsaas hua hai..you gave the definition to my meaningless life

Nandini..mai bhi nahi janta ki mera aaj kesa hota agar ismei tumhara sath nahi hota.."...he confessed his love in those very simple words which filled her heart with contentment...