20. Final Chapter!

The final chapter

Everyone rushed to the hospital..Manik was running in the corridor of the hospital with Nandini in his arms..his shirt was totally drenched with her blood..she was lying unconscious in his arms ..her hands were moving to and fro while he was running like a maniac..

"DOCTORRRR" ..he shouted with helpless voice ..his Nandini lying lifelessly in his arms was creating havoc inside him..he lost his sanity and nothing ..nothing can soothe him today..all he want right now is..that she opens her eyes and give him her that shining smile on which his whole life depends..

Doctors and ward boys rushed towards him..and the doctor instantly called the stretcher ..Manik very securely placed her on it..and they took her straight to the OT.. he wasn't ready to leave her hand..but as soon as they took her inside..their hands parted and he felt like his heartbeat stopped..he isn't alive..his whole world crashes down..nothing left for him..he once again pushed into that darkness from where ..she brought him out..

He took some heavy steps backwards..he collided with the bench ..and he instantly broke down.. Never in his whole life ..he felt this helpless..the girl who is his life..is fighting for her last breath..he can't loose her..she is his everything..if anything happens to her..he will die for sure..he won't be able to breath even for a minute..

No! God can't be this cruel to them.. All their life these two pure souls craved for love..relations..when they got each other that hunger..that yearning..that longing eventually ceased.. Her one smile..that one smile used to gratify him.. Nothing matters to him when she is around..but today she is lying inside amidst of machineries..needles pricked in her body.. All this was giving him never ending pain..and only his heart knows how painful every second is for him..

Shreya saw Manik ..sitting totally broke down..even she was in bad tears..but somehow she held herself..and walked straight to Manik..

She sat down beside him..this day is really the toughest for them... First that murder truth..then the truth of MaNan's life came in front of them..which left all of them flabbergasted.. After all the life they were living from last 24 years ..it was based on a illusion...

She placed her supporting hand on his shoulder..and he looked at her..he gave her a weak smile which was full of pain only..he may be master in hiding his pain..but the little does he know that the person who really loves you..can very easily figure the pain behind your every smile..

Shreya : "don't Manik..don't fool me..woh theek ho jaegi..".. She said In her soft voice and meanwhile.. Rishab too reached the hospital and saw Manik and shreya...he slowly walked towards them..

Manik : " Han..woh theek ho jaegi..usne kaha tha mujhe ki woh mera sath kabhi nhi choregi..she had promised me shreya..tum dekhna..she will be all fine..".. He said all this In a go..but failed to hide that pain in his voice..that thorns pricking in his heart and making it bleed..

Shreya : "Manik..".. She called him but he wiped off his tears and gave her a huge smile but she wasn't convinced with his fake smile..

She instantly hugged him..and after a little struggle ..he give in..he found a sisterly love in her embrace... She hugged him as tight as she can..like a mother console her son..like a sister support her brother..she is showering love and concern on him..