13. He is a gangster!

Rishab : " Manik Malhotra? ".. He said after coming a little towards them..and this brought them back to reality..

She broke the hug and looked at the Angry face of Rishab.. Now this made her realize what blunder she did.. Both stood up..

Rishab walked towards him with angry face .. Shreya and Nandini were scared to see the furious look on Rishab's face..

But before he could reach towards Manik..Nandini came between the duo and Rishab looked at her with shocking expression..

Nandini : " Bhai..ek baar meri baat sun lo please..".. She said to him but he deny to listen anything..

Rishab : "what's wrong with you Nandini?".. He shouted on her as she not let him touch Manik..

Nandini : " Bhai..woh..".. She stopped in mid as Manik placed his hand on her shoulder..this irks Rishab..

Manik : "Nandini back off!".. He said in his stern voice and she turned to look at him..

Nandini : " Manik.."..she said in his helpless tone and he looked at her with love filled eyes..

Manik : "please ..".. He pleaded to her and she can feel the intensity in his voice ..all this not went unnoticed by Rishab..

He instantly grabbed Nandini's hand and put her aside.. He gave a deadly glare to Manik..

Rishab : " Manik Malhotra..".. He said with his jaw tighten and gritting his teeth ..

Manik : "that's right.. Am not Maan.. Am Manik Malhotra ..".. He himself confessed and Nandini was full of tears..

Rishab in anger grabbed him by his collar but Manik didn't protested ..Nandini saw this and ran towards Rishab.. She held his hand ..

Nandini : " Bhai..please choro use..please Bhai..".. She was crying and pleading but Rishab didn't paid any heed to her pleads.. But Manik looked at her tearful eyes..

Manik : "Nandini...I said back off...".. This time he said in high pitch voice as he don't want her to get hurt..but even she was adamant ..

Nandini : " Bhai..leave him".. She shouted and he look at her..there was something in her eyes for Manik..something he don't wanted to see... He left manik's collar and looked at her..

Rishab : "why the hell you are saving him?".. He shouted and she was in tears ..she ran towards Manik..and stand right in front of him with her back to him..and facing Rishab and the entire world..

Nandini : " because I love him Bhai.." .. She confessed with no fear in her eyes ..and this left Rishab in shock..not only Rishab but all the people who were present there was shocked to core..

Aryaman : "Nandini loves someone else".. He murmured in his heart with pain..and Shreya saw him..

Shreya : " woh bahut pyar karti hai usse..".. She told him and he look at her..

Aryaman : "but he is a criminal ".. He said sternly ..

Shreya : " truth is bigger than your imagination..sachai koi nahi janta..".. She told him very firmly and he was shocked..they all look towards Manik Rishab and Nandini..

Rishab : "yeh ..yeh tu....",..he was never able to complete as she assured him..

Nandini : " Han Bhai..I love him.. I love Manik.. "....she said in loud and clear voice leaving Rishab totally shocked..while Manik was looking at her with uttermost love as he knows what place Rishab hold in her life still she is standing and fighting for them..for their love..