17. They are murderers!

In the jail :

Cabir : " Manik ..ek baat aur hai which you might don't know..".. He now said with grief in his voice and Manik looked at him with confusion..

Cabir : "tujh par yeh attack mom ne karwaya hai.. I thought unhe apni galti ka realization ho gaya hai..but no I was wrong..woh kal bhi tujhe marna chahti thi aur woh aaj bhi tujhe marna chahti hai..".. He told him the fact and next what he heard as the answer made Cabir stunned..

Manik : " main janta hoon..".. He said with a weak smile ..and Cabir was shocked..

Cabir : "Tu janta hai?".. He again asked in disbelief And Manik nodded ..this made Cabir shocked to hell..

Manik already knows everything then why he always hid?.. And how can he still love Nyonika unconditionally?.. Even after knowing her reality ..he never disrespect her..this was running in Cabir's mind..

Cabir : " tu sab janta tha..Fir bhi tune kabhi kisi ko nahi bataya ..that mom wants to kill you?.. Ab samjh aaya ki kyu tu kabhi khud par hone wale attacks ki investigation nahi hone deta tha..".. He said while looking at him amusingly ..whereas Manik was only smilingly looking at him..

Manik : "Han Cabir..Maine nahi bataya kabhi..because she is my Mom..".. He told in his soft voice and this made Cabir recalled Nyonika's truth that Manik isn't her son..

Cabir : " Manik..actually...".. He was about to tell him when suddenly they heard a soft voice filled with tension..

"Manik".. The voice made Cabir turn around and Manik looked straight to the owner of that voice..

And there standing.. Nandini with worry all over her face.. She ran towards him..and hugged him tightly before Manik could understand anything..he felt her tears wetting his shirt..

Manik : " hey! Kya hua ? ..sab theek hai na?".. He asked with concern filled voice ..while she was sobbing in his arms..

while she was sobbing in his arms

Nandini : "ma..aannii..kkk.. I ..heaarrdd..heard abb..oouutt..about the aattaack..".. She said with stammering voice ..tears were flowing out of her eyes..

Manik : " Nandini relax..mai bilkul theek hoon..calm down..".. He assured her in his soothing voice while rubbing her back..whereas Cabir was looking at all this calmly ..he had a smile on his face..a smile of satisfaction that finally Manik got someone in his life who cares for him..
Loves him unconditionally ..unlike his own family..who is always busy in conspiring either against him or either against someone else..

He slowly broke the hug and cupped her face..her eyes were full of tears and she was looking at him with utmost love in her eyes..

her eyes were full of tears and she was looking at him with utmost love in her eyes