4. Monster awaken!

Firstly a big sorry for being this much late..but hope you people are still interested in this story..as I was hell busy from past days I wasn't able to write..but from now on ..I will try to update all my stories ..and about innayatein .. I will start it very soon ..

CHAPTER : 4

Outside the college :

Manik reached college with Nandini..he parked the car in the parking ..and just when both were about to step out of car .. Manik's phone start ringing ..and they both stopped..he picked out his phone from the pocket and looked at the name flashing on it..the smile which was on his face till now..vanished away in a mere second..which instantly draw a deep lines on nandini's forehead..

She placed her hand on his shoulder..

Nandini : "kya hua manik?".. She asked being concerned for the love of her life..

He gave her a weak smile ..which she already know its fake..but she knows manik is not good in expressing himself..so she adopt silence..just to avoid any kind of awkwardness between the duo..

Manik : " kuch nhi hua angel..tum college ke andar jao..mai aata hoon.."..he assured her in his soft tone..but deep down she already know that something is really not well with manik..

Nandini : "but ma...".. Before she interrogate him further ..his phone start ringing again..and now she looked at the screen..just when Tue name flashes on the screen ..she got all the answers behind his sudden restlessness..

Nandini : " pick up the phone.."..she said while holding his one hand..he looked in her eyes..and found his much needed solace ..which gave him strength ..

Manik : "hello..".. And he picked the call..

" where are you? "..there came a very formal tone..

Manik : " Woh I had some work..so am in Mumbai.."..he answered holding nandini's hand..but his answer fumed the other person on the phone in utmost anger..

"Have you lost it?..yahan itna kuch ho raha hai and you are busy in your work manik..are you kidding me?...".. That sharp harsh voice ..pricked his heart badly..other than his criminal background ..he too has a life..don't he deserve to live his life on his own terms and conditions..

Manik : " mai shaam tak Pune wapas aa jaunga..",.his voice was still calm and composed..

"You better come back asap manik..otherwise am coming to Mumbai myself..".. And with that the line disconnected.. But manik was still holding the phone near his ears...

Manik : " BYE DAD"..a painful voice came out of his mouth..which made nandini's heart scream ..

Manik : "I wish..instead of asking my whereabouts ..apne mera haal pucha hota dad..am your son dad..your own son..ek baari puch toh lete ki mai kesa hoon?..kyu ghar nhi aaya 2 din se ?..kyu apko call nhi kiya?.."..those painful lines when came out of his mouth pierced nandini's heart badly.. She exactly knows how it feels when your parents don't value you..when they don't care about you..

Nandini : " manik..calm down please..mai hoon na tumhare pass.."..she tried to console him..and he hugged her tightly in his embrace..

Manik : "tum ho..tabhi toh mai hoon Nandini..".. He confessed the reason behind his living..and she rubbed his back to soothe him..