2. He sneaked in!

Nandini came back to murthy villa..where actually no one was waiting for her..Shreya took Nandini to her room directly as she already knew that HER PARENTS are sleeping peacefully without caring that their daughter is not at home..

Nandini : "sab so gae shree??".. She asked looking at the darkness in the hall..and shreya held her hand tightly..

Shreya : " sab nhi soye.."..she said with a smile and Nandini looked at her with confusion..and then Shreya made her look upwards..

And what Nandini found upstairs made her face shine more than a star..the happiness was clearly seen in the gleam of her eyes...

Nandini : "Bhai.."..she exclaimed and ran upstairs directly in the arms of her brother..who always protect her..

Rishab : " kaha chali gayi thi tu ..pata hai ek min ke liye esa laga jese meri duniya he khatam ho gayi.."..he said while holding her possessively in his embrace..

Nandini : "am sorry bhaiya...".. She said in a slow tone as she knew that she has hurt Rishab ...

Rishab : " you don't need to be sorry.. In fact am sorry aaj I failed to protect you..maaf karde apne Bhai KO.."..he said last line after breaking the hug and held his ears ..while Shreya too came upstairs and was admiring this beautiful bond of bro and sis..

Nandini : "apne Bhai ko toh tab maaf karungi jab unhne koi galti ki hogi..or mere bhaiya kabhi galat nhi ho sakte..".. After saying that she removed his hand from his ears and hugged him tightly ...while Shreya placed her hand on Nandini's head with a smile..

And Rishab gestured a thank you to Shreya on which she blinked her eyes..and he smiled broadly ..while Nandini don't know when slept right there in his arms..

Rishab : " lagta hai so gayi.."..he said in a very very slow voice ..so that her sleep don't break ..

Shreya : "aap ise le jaiye ..mai milk leke aati hoon..don't worry aaj raat mai yahi ruk rahi hoon..".. After saying that she moved downstairs to kitchen ..and Rishab lifted Nandini in his arms and took her to her bedroom..

Nandini's Room :

Rishab made her sleep on the bed..and covered her fully with blanket..he then came towards her face and planted a brotherly kiss on her forehead..he gave big broad smile to her..as she was smiling in deep slumber..

Rishab : " Teri is ek smile ke liye ..I can even die my princess..I wish mom dad tujhe accept karle..I really wish ki unhe realize ho that they are the most blessed parents as they have a DAUGHTER ..that too like you .."..he thought with proud in his eyes for his beautiful mature sister..who always cares for others..

He then taking a last glance of her..moved out after shutting the door..while Nandini in deep sleep hugged the blanket tightly and slept peacefully forgetting all the mess around her..

Shreya was coming towards Nandini's room..with the glass of milk in her hand..when she was about to collide with Rishab..but he held her on time..

Rishab : "dekh ke kab chalna sikhogi??".. He asked narrowing his gaze..and she bit her tongue..

Shreya : " sorry!".. She said in a babyish tone and he smiled at that .

Rishab : "thank you for finding Nandini..mai dar gaya tha..".. He said in a concern tone..and she placed her one hand on his shoulder..

Shreya : " Woh mil gayi na..Ab pareshan mat ho..ap jaake so jaiye ..mai usi ke paas ja rahi hoon.."..she said with a smile..and Rishab cupped her face..and kissed on her forehead..