9. Officially together!

Raj : "Nandini Murthy"..one name from his mouth left Manik in dilemma ..he was shocked to listen her name from his dad's mouth..how does his dad knows her?..and what can be related to her?..so many thoughts ran in his mind at first ..

Manik : "Nandini Murthy?.."..he repeated her name but as a question as he himself was clueless from his father's intention..

Raj : "han..Nandini Murthy..Rudra pratap Murthy ki only daughter.."..he told and sat down on the couch..with a evil smirk on his face..Whereas Manik was listening to him calmly..

Raj : "only she can provide you shelter in India.."..he told him..and manik was shocked..

Manik : "what?.."..he asked in utmost confusion..

Raj : "Manik..Rudra Pratap will try to trace you everywhere but not in his own home..so Nandini can help you..be her bodyguard.."..he instructed and Manik wanted to shout ..dance..but somehow he controlled his over flowing emotions..

Manik : "as you say dad.."...he instantly said yes..and why will he question?..when he got jackpot..

Raj : " and Manik am asking you to be extra careful.. Because if you are safe then am safe..".. He told him straight forwardly..

Manik : "don't worry dad..I will look after it.."..he assured him and was about to move out ..when Raj stopped him..

Raj : " I haven't completed yet ".. He said in his strict voice and Manik stopped..

Raj : " these are some contracts.. ".. He passed some files to him.. " I want you to finalize all the deals till evening..".. He instructed and Manik obeyed..

Manik always knows that his father is very cunning but unfortunately he is his father.. It's like Manik knows what he is doing is wrong..its just he wants his father to be happy..so he can Do anything to make him happy..

But the little anyone knows..that Manik never ever committed any crime.. Yes! So what his name is in the most wanted criminals..but the reality is ..he isn't any criminal..he never broke any law..and whoever people he killed till this date..they all were criminals ..

Manik : "ho jaega dad..".. He replied and after taking permission from his dad..he walked out of the room..

Downstairs ..CaVya were waiting for him..and looking at that smile on his face..they both took a sigh of relief..but still they were confused..as it never happened before.. Manik coming out with a smile from his dad's room..its like once in a blue moon..

Manik came downstairs.. And looked at the surprised faces of CaVya..he chuckled at their expression..

Manik : " what's wrong? ".. He asked in his humor..

Cabir : " nothing..aaj toh duniya ka 8th wonder ho gaya..".. He answered with a big smile..whereas Manik was confused..

Navya : "Han..you are coming with a smile from dad's room..its actually the 8th wonder..".. She cleared Manik's confusion..and he nodded his head with a expression of kuch nhi ho sakta inka ..he smiled..

Manik : " pagal he rahoge tum dono..".. He said and started walking when suddenly he turned around...

Manik : "where is mom?".. He asked and Cabir and Navya shrugged their shoulder..he smiled and walked towards his room..

Cabir : " why am feeling like he is hiding something..".. He thought but his train of thoughts stopped by Navya..

Navya : "oh hello..kaha?"..she asked finding him lost..

Cabir : " kahi nahi..madhubala..chalo.."..with that he dragged her with him..

Mumbai.. Murthy's mansion..