18. Secret of Murder!

Inside the room :

Rishab came towards Manik..who was sitting quietly ..he looked at Rishab..there was some tension on his face and Manik can see that..

Rishab sat down in front of him..and looked at Manik keenly..

Rishab : "tum chahte ..Toh tum bhaag sakte the aaj..but jaan sakta hoon why you didn't eloped?".. He asked with the stern voice..

Manik smiled at his question.. And then answered very calmly..looking straight to Rishab..

Manik : " because I didn't feel like ...".. He simply answered And now Rishab came straight to the point..

Rishab : "Nandini se pyaar karte ho?"... His straight away question baffled Manik..

Manik : " apni zindagi sei jyada..".. He answered with honesty and for the first time..Rishab put all his hatred in the side and looked at the genuine feelings in his voice..

Manik : "she is my everything Rishab.. I not only love her..but I worship her " .. His words filled with honesty gave gossebumbs to Rishab..he felt that intensity in his voice and eyes..which depicts his unconditional and limitless love for Nandini..

Rishab : "then marry her " ..his sudden statement left Manik speechless..he took aback..

Did he heard properly?.. Did Rishab really said this?.. Or he has some hearing problem?.. No! Rishab actually said that..

Manik : "ri...".. He tried to ask something but just then a constable entered inside with a file in his hand..

" Rishab sir yeh rahi woh file Jo apne mangwayi thi.."..constable hand over the file to him..and Rishab asked him to send Cabir and Nandini inside ..while Manik was still in the state of shock..he was looking at Rishab with questioning eyes...

Rishab flipped some pages..and what he saw was beyond his imagination.. He was shocked to hell..he wasn't able to believe on his own eyes..

Nandini looked at Rishab...whose eyes were stuck on the file only..she was in bewilderment looking at those frowns on Rishab's forehead..

Nandini : "Bhai..what's wrong?".. She asked and now he looked at Nandini with pain in his eyes..

She instantly came towards him..and cupped his face in her hand..while Cabir and Manik was looking all that like a silent spectator..

Nandini : " bat kya hai Bhai?..".. This time there was worry in her voice..

Rishab : "dad is a murderer Nandini.." ..he told her the shocking truth ..Cabir and Manik were baffled by the news..and Nandini looked at him with horrifying expression..

Nandini : "yeh ap kya keh rahe hai Bhai?".. She asked still on believing on her own ears..

Rishab : " yehe sach hai.. He is responsible in making Raj Malhotra a criminal... " ...he told her with drowning in pool of agony while Manik and Cabir looked at him with wide eyes...

Manik : "what are you talking Rishab?".. He asked in utmost confusion..and now Rishab looked at Manik..

Rishab : " Manik..your dad was innocent.. Jis murder ka charge un pe lagaya gaya tha..woh murder unhne kabhi kiya he nahi tha.. Woh murder Rudra pratap Murthy ne kiya tha "..he stated with honesty and Manik Cabir Nandini were shocked to hell..