12. She did blunder!

Manik was stunned ..he was on the verge of breaking loads of questions were running in his mind..but unfortunately he had no answers of his questions.. He so want to confront her..but she wasn't there in the living area..

Manik : "I need an answer Nandini..".. He thought with only pain inside his heart..he started walking inside..

But just then his eyes fall on her ..she was descending downstairs looking extremely stunning ..in her beautiful lehanga..some girls were bringing her downstairs..

But there was something deprived in her today

But there was something deprived in her today ..even though she was looking gorgeous in the dress but something was missing ..and that something was her precious smile..

She raised her face ..and their eyes met ..she looked at him with helpless eyes ..tears welled up in her eyes..there was enormous pain in her eyes..it took only a second for him to realize her agony..

" Nandini please yeh mat Karo!".. He said in his heart..while looking at her..she was standing still on the stair..

she was standing still on the stair

"Manik..mai nahi Jana chahti tumse door..".. She answered in her heart while looking in his painful eyes..

" toh mat jao..mai mar jaunga tumhare bina..".. He said while a lone tear escaped from his eyes..she so wanted to hug him tight at that moment.. But the situation isn't in their favor..