3. Her bodyguard!

Murthy's Villa :

Its a beautiful new morning..everything seems to be very peaceful in the villa.. Rudra pratap murthy and Sakshi murthy is talking and having there breakfast ..they seems to be very carefree as if they don't even care where their only daughter "Nandini" came back last night or not..

Rudra : "Sakshi I think we should fix another date for Rishab and shreya's engagement ..what you think?".. He asked while having the slice of apple..and sakshi was applying butter on the brown bread..

Sakshi : " Han..right..we should call pandit Ji today itself.."..she too answered back in a stern tone with a smile...just then Rishab came down in the informal dress on which Rudra seems to be very confused..

Rishab : "good morning mom dad..".. He greeted in his charming voice with a signature smile on his face...on which both nodded their head with a smile..

Sakshi : " good morning mera bacha.."..she said in a cheerful tone..and he kissed on her cheeks ..and joined them ..

Rudra : "aaj apka headquarters aane ka irada nhi hai kya?".. He asked pointing towards his informal dress..

Rishab : " Han dad am not coming today..actually am taking Shreya out for shopping..but only if you both don't have any problem.."..he said while looking at them..and they exchanged glance..

Sakshi : "why would we have any problem??
.bilkul jao..after all shaadi se Pehle ka yeh Jo time hota hai na..its most important for the couple ..so go ahead..",..she said in her chirpy tone on which Rudra too smiled of affirmation.. Which brought a big smile on Rishab's face..

Just then ..Nandini came down..all ready to go for her college..while she was descending downstairs.. Sakshi and Rudra witnessed her presence..and their smile faded away..

Sakshi : " aaj ka pura din kharab hone wala hai..kitni baar is ladki ko kaha hai ki subah subah apni manhoos shakal na dikhaya kare.."..she said in disgusting manner and this was heard by Nandini..who stopped right in mid of stairs..she felt like thunderstorm fell on her..how can her own MOM can utter such statement for her..

Rudra : "mujhe toh laga tha ki yeh wapas he nhi aayegi..".. He too said in dejected tone and all these comments were pricking in nandini's heart and even Rishab was hurt..

Rishab : "mom dad ..please..atleast subah subah toh chup raha kijiye..".. He said in high pitch voice as he just can't take such words on HIS LIFE..NANDINI..

Rudra : " is this the way you talk with your parents??.."..he asked in anger and Rishab simply ignored and went straight to Nandini ..who was standing in mid of stairs ..badly in tears..

Rishab : "chal..breakfast karle..".. With that he tried to take her with him..but she held his hand..and drank away all her tears and pain..

Nandini : " bhaiya..its OK..mai college mein karlungi ..wese bhi am getting late.."..she said in a big broad smile hiding all her agonies very easily..on which Rishab gave a helpless tone..

Rishab : "but Nan..".. He tried to stop her..bit she blinked her eyes and said " it's okay bhaiya.."..and she hugged him..after breaking the hug..she looked at her mom and dad ..who seems to be least bothered ..