16. Mystery of Enmity!

Cabir : "what you were talking mom?.. Ap Manik ko marna chahti thi?.. That means aj tak jitne bhi attacks Manik pe hue Woh sab apne karwaye the?.. He asked and Nyonika looked at him with horrifying expression..

Nyonika : " Cabir..I can explain ".. She tried to be defensive but Cabir was aggressive ..

Cabir : " answer me!".. He shouted on top of his voice making her scared to death..

Nyonika : "Han".. She answered and Cabir looked at her with disgust in His eyes..because a mother was after his own son's life..actually she isn't a mother..it will be a shame to call her a mother..so Cabir was watching her with furious eyes..

Cabir : " how can a mother stoop so low? ..apne he bete ko ap marna chahti hai?.. Do you have a slight idea kitna pyaar karta hai Manik ap se? ..and aap usi ko marna chahti hai.. Chi!" .. He said with only disgust in his eyes while Nyonika started looking here and there ..because somewhere she knows that Manik loves her unconditionally ..

Cabir : "but kyu mom.. Aap use kyu marna chahti hai?.. And what kind of enmity you were talking about with Rudra Murthy?".. He asked with confusion...and now Nyonika looked at Cabir as it's the time.. Its the time to answer all his questions..

Nyonika : " Manik ko mai marna chahti thi because I wanted you to take his place.. I want you to handle this empire ..".. She told him and this didn't shocked him much because from always Nyonika pushed him to handle the business but he was never interested ..

Cabir : "just because mai yeh sab handle karu..you wanted to kill your own son?.. Why mom?.. Why? ".. He shouted at her ..

Nyonika : " because Woh mera beta nahi hai ..Manik isn't my son.." ..she blurted out the biggest and the shocking truth of their life which left Cabir startled..

Cabir : "yeh ap kya bol rahi hai?".. He asked still in disbelief.. She now looked at him..and composed herself..

Nyonika : " Han Cabir..Manik mera beta nahi hai..Manik Raj ka beta hai..he is my step son..".. She told him softly and all the strings of his mind disturbed at first..

This was the biggest shock till yet.. Manik isn't Nyonika's son?.. This is something Cabir never ever thought.. He was in deep thoughts when she told him another truth..

Nyonika : "Raj married me after his wife died.. That time I was totally shattered and when Raj asked me to marry him..unwillingly I said yes to him.. Meri puri life ek he stroke mei destroy ho gayi thi.. When Raj came as a savior. ".. She started narrating him the full story and he was standing there calmly listening her words.. As he wasn't in the state of questioning back..

She sat down on the bed..with helpless expression and tears in her eyes.. He was looking at her with blank expression..

Nyonika : " tum Janna chahte the na ..that what enmity we have with Rudra?.. ".. She looked at him and he looked at her curiously..

Nyonika : " Rudra pratap Murthy was my past..".. She stated and he looked at her confusingly ..

Nyonika : "me and Rudra..hum dono ek relationship mei the..we were very happy..actually I was very happy with him..he was my everything..meri life Rudra se shuru hoti thi aur Rudra pe he khatam..but then sakshi entered in our lives..aur sab khatam ho gaya.. She was very rich ..and I was a normal middle class girl.. Sakshi was talented..cunning ..and beautiful..pata nahi kab Rudra started dating her..and one day ..he left me alone on the road..stating that ..he and me can never be one..he left me Cabir.. He left me for dying..Woh janta tha ki koi nahi hai mere pass other than him..still..still he left me..he ..he left me.."..