snow ball fight part one

Finally I am able to get some of my work done! Okay this is a story from my DeviantArt account but I put it under the wrong topic so I guess that I am just going to put it up on here instead; oh also each part is a single persons point of view (pov) because I find it is easier for me to wright that way. also this is the picture that inspired it all, I give credit to this lovely person: Jack-Frost12 *maybe a space in between the 12 not really sure* also this is a really old story for me so it maybe harder to wright after the second one.

  It was a few months after our last face off of pitch happened. I returned to my old life finally settled with my new foster family, a student with a part time job. I was sitting on the porch steps with Jamie and writing our crazy adventure to every last detail. I wanted to remember everything for years to come, so that if I read it again I could remember clearly. Jamie looked over at me looking like he wanted to say something but was afraid it would hurt ether me or himself. I stopped writing setting my pencil down and bluntly said" out with it, and don't say its nothing I know you". looking away he said " do you know when Jack is coming back, or if he is at all? Because its been four mouths and we have not seen him at all, not even any new snow". I stood up brushing off pencil and eraser shavings off my ripped blue jeans I looked up to the sky and honestly answered " I don't know,Jamie I wish I did but I don't". The conversation cut through my heart it pained me that I did not know what to say to make my little brother feel better, I knew Jamie missed him as much as I did. My mind went into damage control mode to prevent from even more things being said that I wanted hidden.Like how I felt about Jack or venting my feeling about missing him because missing him hurt and I could never tell anyone which only hurt more. I looked at Jamie deciding the best way to help him would be ether teasing or playing sports. I set my book down and grabbed his wrist pulling him up to his feet" come on lets have a game of one on one, or are you to chicken to play me" I playfully poked. he smiled getting his old spark back and retorted "sure, but it would not be fair for me to play against an old lady". noogieing him I said "hey high school ain't old stop making me sound like a senior". I didn't let him go until he was going to say his way of "uncle" " alright alright I wont call you an old lady anymore" he laughed. We pushed through the fence door still laughing. I walked over to our stand up net and made my elbow kiss the post of the net. The net shook making the basket ball fall into my hands." ready for the tip off Jamie". nodding Jamie got into ready position I bounce passed the ball so that it would sore in the air above us, and the game began.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry that it is short but that is the end of the point of view so the end of this update. I noticed that many authors on this site call their readers a form of a pet name, so you have the power what is it that you would want to be called, please say your top three so it will be easier for me to make a decision; but for now you are dubbed the munchkins. I think that it is a cute yet gender neutral nickname so that will be the temporary for you guys, unless you guys want to keep that name as one of your choices. I love ya munchkins.